• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Divius

There has been monitor talk in here a few times and I might need a new monitor soon, which one should I get? I don't know anything about them. I just want something 24" or bigger.

Wasn't there a certain 144hz BenQ model that was all the hype?

I've been rocking this since '08 lol

aZ14duC.png

NiP isn't making it out of groups

What? This is like the easiest group NiP could have been in.

My picks.

Winners of Groups:
Fnatic
TSM
Ninja's In Pyjamas
EnVyUs

Next 4:
Probabaly Mouz, Na'Vi, Virtus Pro, and Cloud 9.

Seriously? VP's been stepping up their game the past month or so.
Virtus Pro is super inconsistent though. I feel most confident about NiP getting the win going up against VP than I do with any other top 4 team.

Fnatic, TSM, and EnVyUs are almost always on-point or on top level, while Virtus Pro are either slow starters or don't show up at all sometimes.

Omega

Banned
What? This is like the easiest group NiP could have been in.

My picks.

Winners of Groups:
Fnatic
TSM
Ninja's In Pyjamas
EnVyUs

Next 4:
Probabaly Mouz, Na'Vi, Virtus Pro, and G2.

You have one team coming out of group A lol

you dont need to make this stuff so obvious. you even quoted my picture

You have one team coming out of group A lol

you dont need to make this stuff so obvious. you even quoted my picture
Oh heck, totally forgot about Group A. It's just... Such a weak group. Obviously Fnatic and then the rest is a toss up really. LG apparently only plays well at a Major.

Well, Cloud 9 I guess. If Cloud 9 doesn't make it to the playoffs in this Group, I'll be shocked.

Starfield

lol VP not making it out of groups. haha i think im reading some NIP fan-fic here. VP on lan on Major? They might even win this if it weren't for NV and Fnatic to stop them

frbrr

tbh I can see nip doing well in a bo1 format with their current no-respect yolo style, but they'll probably drop out the instant it goes to bo3

tootsi666

aZ14duC.png

NiP isn't making it out of groups

Fnatic
Luminosity or Vexed, probably Vexed
TSM
G2
VP
Titan
NV
NaVi
My picks:
fnatic
C9 (LG overperforms at Majors though)
TSM
G2 (or Mouz, hard to say considering the roster change)
VP
NiP
nV
Na'Vi

Why do you think Titan is better that NiP? Yeah, NiP can't win a tournament but their yolo playstyle should work just fine against less skilled teams.

Edit. Overall I think there is a clear Top 4 that should be in the semis. Any of those 4 teams can win, but I think nV will take it. They have won against every other Top 4 team recently.

baby

Virtus Pro is super inconsistent though. I feel most confident about NiP getting the win going up against VP than I do with any other top 4 team.

Fnatic, TSM, and EnVyUs are almost always on-point or on top level, while Virtus Pro are either slow starters or don't show up at all sometimes.

nip isnt even top 4 any more, and when they were, theyve historically struggled in groups and regained footing in playoffs. with them sucking a fat one recently i doubt theyll make it to playoffs at all.

i was convinced ur not a troll but not so much any more

Omega

Banned
you're literally the worst. that is all

(NA PLAYERS)

pretty harsh :(

root for Liquid. Sure they have the hardest group, but they're the only not shit NA team there

My picks:
fnatic
C9
TSM
G2
VP
NiP
nV
Na'Vi

Why do you think Titan is better that NiP? Yeah, NiP can't win a tournament but their yolo playstyle should work just fine against less skilled teams.

i don't think Titan is that much worse. they've been playing fine after the roster swap. The only time they've really looked bad is against TSM. they got destroyed by G2 awhile back but G2 was on fire so i dont count that, even maikelele's scrub ass was hitting his shots

MayMay

Banned
Who looks at these graphs anyways, they're useless as fuck lol

Sucks that we lost that D2 game, was fun tho. I only ever do well in matches we lose :D

cHinzo

i have like 1800 hours in the game and i had no idea that graph was even a thing.

looks like 21 days till fallout 4 to me

We all know 'muricans can't read. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Who looks at these graphs anyways, they're useless as fuck lol

Sucks that we lost that D2 game, was fun tho. I only ever do well in matches we lose :D

To see stuff like:

:D Couldn't beat my nephew who had 100% HS rate lol. I fcked up in the last round. >_>

Top Bottom