• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

MayMay

Banned
We should play another one on a US server at some point. Same teams, same map so we can finally declare EU to be superior :^)

Not that there's any doubt lol

MayMay

Banned
Overgrown is so much fun. Only Operation map (next to Cache and Season) that I feel could actually be a competitive CS map

cHinzo

Yes we should try to learn Overgrown. It was pretty fun during the operation. Getting carried while doing P90 sprays was alright on Black Gold. At least these maps give decent fps.

Btw who was that AWPing fcker playing in the back of B. Holyshit just lemme rush!

Category: Trojan

Description: This program is dangerous and executes commands from an attacker.

Recommended action: Remove this software immediately.

Items:
file:C:\Program Files\ESEA\ESEA Client\eseaclient.cs.dll

Get more information about this item online.

I pay $7 a month for this?

No seriously though... do I just allow this or...?

MayMay

Banned
It's kinda common knowledge that the ESEA client was/is spyware, I think. Just allow it - no other way if you want to play ESEA :p

Just started playing again after not playing for over a year. Playing casual was kind of interesting. Very varied experience. Sometimes awesome when killing 8 enemies in a round, and sometimes awful when dying on a failed rush and sitting and watching terrible people camp the same spot for 2 minutes. Finally got rank 3 and jumped right into competitive. Still seems like I am as inconsistent as always. I used to bounce up and down between DMG, LE and LEM.

Pleased to see that the EMS Katowice 2014 sticker capsules go for 150 and 100 dollars. I have 10 of each. Gift packages and pallets of presents have gone way up in price too. Got a couple of those as well. If it stays this way I can actually earn back the absurd amount of money I've spent on the game twice over.

Sajjaja

Just started playing again after not playing for over a year. Playing casual was kind of interesting. Very varied experience. Sometimes awesome when killing 8 enemies in a round, and sometimes awful when dying on a failed rush and sitting and watching terrible people camp the same spot for 2 minutes. Finally got rank 3 and jumped right into competitive. Still seems like I am as inconsistent as always. I used to bounce up and down between DMG, LE and LEM.

Pleased to see that the EMS Katowice 2014 sticker capsules go for 150 and 100 dollars. I have 10 of each. Gift packages and pallets of presents have gone way up in price too. Got a couple of those as well. If it stays this way I can actually earn back the absurd amount of money I've spent on the game twice over.

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzz

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzz
you lucky fuck..
also you said you were gone for a year. how much shit did you buy before that? skins weren't even that expensive in 2014.

61cWRBm.jpg

No luck involved though. I expected I would be able to sell them for more than they cost, but not this much though lol. As for how much shit I bought, lets just say I bought a lot of shit. A mountain of shit.

Omega

Banned
really makes you wonder why Valve won't just bring that simplistic style back for team stickers.

if Cluj has them, they're making 10 million easy just off sticker money. but valve hates money when it comes to stickers for some reason so we'll get stars or an octagon in the background

impact

Banned
because that devalues the one tournament that had good looking stickers

they're already making bank off katowice 2014 stickers, and even the ugly ones from last major made them 4.2m in the first weekend. Valve is making profit off all of them so they don't give a fuck. want a good looking sticker? pay $30+ for one of them or enjoy your ugly ass shape covering your skin. they're getting their cut no matter what. yea it's a shitty practice but when have they ever done anything that benefits the community of this game rather than GabeN's wallet?

Omega

Banned
they would make way more if they made new ones.

they only get 15% so instead of only making like $12 every day off the one Titan sticker that gets sold, they would make that easily from just one person. SpeedyBlueDude would probably spend $100 on NiP stickers alone

MayMay

Banned
You still dont have the balls to post the gif in the thread it was intended for!? :p

Just to go full off-topic -- new Star Wars trailer is pretty good, btw.

Anytime someone offers to buy my and they throw me a Famas, M4A4, or Galil I feel bad because I know I'm about to let them down and waste their money.

I really need to spend some time to learn those Eco Rifles, and the A4 a bit better.

Anytime someone offers to buy my and they throw me a Famas, M4A4, or Galil I feel bad because I know I'm about to let them down and waste their money.

I really need to spend some time to learn those Eco Rifles, and the A4 a bit better.

I think the most important part is to buy the gun that best suits the area where you want to play. Using a Famas or Galil at long range even against M4's and AK's is a bad look. Tight areas on Cache or Mirage really lend themselves to the MP7, Mac-10, etc. I think its more important to play the map, not the gun.

baby

I think the most important part is to buy the gun that best suits the area where you want to play. Using a Famas or Galil at long range even against M4's and AK's is a bad look. Tight areas on Cache or Mirage really lend themselves to the MP7, Mac-10, etc. I think its more important to play the map, not the gun.

what
are you forreal
are you saying you buy smgs on regular gun rounds
holy shit

SpeedyOnionRelishDude best combo

Sajjaja

If only no one moved from spots ever and the game didn't require you to change locations constantly.

I take it if you get kicked you do lose the game if your team does? I never kick people who ask for it anyway but it would suck if they didn't get the loss cause people did kick them.

Welp, back up to Legendary Eagle again.

I got a week before I quit playing Counter-Strike in favor of Halo, at least for a month or two. That means I got a week to finally hit Global Elite, or at the very least, get back up to SMFC.

This is the urn guys. From LE straight to GE. ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o) Nothing stops this train. Time for Onii-Chan -A- EIZO to Retire and to bring out SpeedyBiceps. ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ

There's a better chance of NiP winning a major than you ever getting global

Well shit, it's a good thing both of these things are happening next week! ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

King of Banana, God Allu, BestCSPlayer #1 GeT_RiGhT, BestCSPlayer#2 F0rest, and... Xizt gonna run over Virtus.Throw, FreeSM, Choke9, KEnVyUS, and Fnatic using the power of NiP Magic and Friendship.

I believe

Top Bottom