• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Disxo

I just played with some golden nova 3 and it was quite a good experience (2nd top fragger :p), been improving thanks to some of your recommendations.
But, Im still unranked, dont know how the system works

MayMay

Banned
Holy shit, why isnt Mumble working for me today. I get on a server, everything works fine for a minute and then I either get 1) disconnected or 2) it all starts lagging, I get everything late etc.

One time during our Cache match it was so extreme, I thought no one said anything during a retake but once it was over and the next round started I finally got all these callouts from Mumble like 20 seconds late >_< Never had issues like that.

Made playing Cache kinda annoying, because sometimes I heard callouts that were like.. from 30 seconds ago and that fucked me up a bunch. Wasnt as bad on train because I just muted Mumble for the most part then lol.

MayMay

Banned
sounds like your connection tbh

yeah, thats what I thought - but I checked and it's honestly just Mumble. My connection does not drop, my speeds are up as usual, playing CS is no problem - 0 choke 0 packet loss, and teamspeak/skype works fine too >_< But I can barely connect to any Mumble server.

Ah well, I hope it just fixes itself until tomorrow. Not sure why it started happening out of the blue

Omega

Banned
SOK2QF2.jpg

STICKER HYPE

thx valve

Frostburn

I just played with some golden nova 3 and it was quite a good experience (2nd top fragger :p), been improving thanks to some of your recommendations.
But, Im still unranked, dont know how the system works

Depends on number of wins, individual game score, bomb plants / MVPs.

Feel free to add me on Steam for some matchmaking games. Frostburn (have the steam cat as my avatar) I just started playing again, think I'm GN 3 right now.

Knives are obviously amongst the most expensive weapons, but has there ever been a discussion over having grenade skins? Seems like a wasted opportunity to make even more money.

Disxo

Depends on number of wins, individual game score, bomb plants / MVPs.

Feel free to add me on Steam for some matchmaking games. Frostburn (have the steam cat as my avatar) I just started playing again, think I'm GN 3 right now.

Huh I see... NICE!, Ill add you this weekend, Im quite complicated with my exams at the moment.

Edit:
Knives are obviously amongst the most expensive weapons, but has there ever been a discussion over having grenade skins? Seems like a wasted opportunity to make even more money.

I dont think so, maybe particle effects are a better idea.
The economy is based around basic and complex skins and grenade skins are not going to be as detailed because of the size.

In the end I prefer having a stat-trak Bomb (aka c4)

baby

I actually want to get the Gold Trophy, had to pick an entry fragger I can trust.

I hope Friberg does step it up this major, and wrecks face.

flusha has been slacking for quite a while. not like playing badly, but hes no longer the star player he once was. if you really want gold id go for rain- if g2 plays well at all you can almost guarantee hell be top fragging. the dude is absolutely nuts

that being said you think allu is a top awper. lol.

t657.png

sign my guns pete

and by guns i mean my muscles which i have unlike you you frail fuck

MayMay

Banned
:p

at least I got that glock ace

glock ace and a sick clutch.

I dont even know man, alot of things went wrong that match. Our CT side on train is usually pretty good, but today it wasnt. But at least you got plenty of kills lol

Can't believe all of us (except you) did that shit against these ppl. The same people that stacked and rushed ivy every round on their CT side.

MayMay

Banned
I deranked back to LE thanks to MayMayMay ;-;

Ludono brought bad luck upon us during that match because he stole my name and Avatar #blameludono

Top Bottom