• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

impact

Banned
skadoodle was fucking awful wow

he was getting destroyed by shahzam and daps. he even left the server before the match was over. BRB changing pick em to LG

Omega

Banned
why would you pick the team that got destroyed by winterfox and had to go into OT vs 3sup. even c9 was good enough to stomp 3sup

Can't even go take a nap around here anymore without ppl nagging!

1227.gif

I will nag you til you quit.

Omega

Banned
LOL

Fnatic
VPro
TSM
Envyus
(These last 4 are quite equal)
Na'Vi

And finally Nip and cloud 9/luminosity (dont know hows liquid though)

Liquid is best not EU team. If Cloud9 flukes their way into playoffs it won't matter even though people will pretend it does since they have the easiest group and Liquid has the hardest.

G2 is 7th best team. I believe they're better than NiP but I'm kind of biased since they have rain and dennis (the best swede not on fnatic)

cHinzo

I'm gonna laugh so badly if C9 doesn't make it out of groups and Vexed will lol. Mouz is playing awful lately, kinda bad timing. I expect G2 to go through again. NiP will do fine, since they are playing well. Might even gonna grab the first spot. Liquid also look strong. Expect them to go through over Titan, since Titan never gonna leaves groups as usual. :^)

SeQR8oL.png

No no no no no no no. :( I'm not sure I would even care about the Competitive/Pro scene in CS if NiP wasn't around.

EDIT: Oh wait, he was mocking a tweet by our old Best Friend Maikelele. Phew... I actually got scared for a second.

baby

SeQR8oL.png

No no no no no no no. :( I'm not sure I would even care about the Competitive/Pro scene in CS if NiP wasn't around.

EDIT: Oh wait, he was mocking a tweet by our old Best Friend Maikelele. Phew... I actually got scared for a second.

nip dissolved, f0rest, exist, allu and friberg teamless, gtr -> c9

fr tho nip has a moderately difficult group, and vp is almost guaranteed a spot- wouldnt be too surprised to see them at a qualifier next major

tootsi666

It's just a matter of time until G2 and NiP shuffle. Rain and dennis are excellent players and they will sooner or later want to stop carrying shitters. Maybe after that we will have 3 swedish teams in the top 10 (fnatic, NiP, G2, good norwegians are swedes).

It's just a matter of time until G2 and NiP shuffle. Rain and dennis are excellent players and they will sooner or later want to stop carrying shitters. Maybe after that we will have 3 swedish teams in the top 10 (fnatic, NiP, G2, good norwegians are swedes).

rain = XeqtR

In a few months or years we'll have another MA/eoLithic/NoA

MayMay

Banned
Rude question but...
What are the requirements to be gaf game worthy?

Be a cool dude :D

And obviously you should be on the friendslist of some of us so we can invite you lol, but even that is not really necessary because we tend to post in here when we plan to play a 10-man and ask for people that want to join.

Oh yeah, the server is currently in EU territory. So you'd obviously also have to be alright with less optimal ping in case you don't live anywhere close. But most ppl dont care because the games are just for fun anyways.

MayMay

Banned
We currently use ebot to set up the games, ebot does not support team captains and team drafting etc.

Pug Setup does. Gotta look into that I suppose. It also supports mapvotes as well as captains veto-ing maps until only one is left. All of that seems quite useful in solving our "which map are we gonna play" and "what teams are we gonna play with" problems..

Edit: You can also have it play an aim map during warmup.. which seems useful lol

Top Bottom