• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Omega

Banned
no one knows how the rank system works.

just a bunch of reddit theories that are more coincidence than fact at this point.

MayMay

Banned
Dang, just had a pretty good match with littleworm, carl and pete.

We only tied thanks to the random mexican we had on our team but - some good clutches from everyone. Everyone except the random fucker who preferred to rush somewhere with an SMG and die first instead of having someone else buy him a real gun lol

You're right, I should have changed to vinka

Maybe we would've had more luck that way.. Our A defense sucked balls. Wasnt even particularly my fault, we just didnt play good positions. I always had to fall back from connector when they pushed because we barely ever had someone playing between the trains to delay the push / do damage / attract attention. All around bad game, gotta move on and hope next time is gonna be better lol

MayMay

Banned
Final version is not on the workshop yet, so we can't play it. Only the very very very early greybox version that has been up since february.

He said he'll release it "soon" after some more polish.

Starfield

Final version is not on the workshop yet, so we can't play it. Only the very very very early greybox version that has been up since february.

pasha.jpg

that enough polish?

Ludono

Ah, misread that then, thought it was out.

Anyone want to 5 man and get me back my LE? ;-;

yeah we should do that when the final version is released!

Hmm, I might take this dude up on the Hot Rod offer....

Good deal?

Either that or sell it to Quiche for $130?

i'm not going to lie the Hot Rod is sick as fuck. Also I won't be able to buy it til next week now cause I am an idiot :p. I won't be upset if you trade it!

Hixx

My geezers used to kick the shit out of Cache but I can't remember the last time we won on it. :(

We just made a fellow 5 stack rage quit on Mirage though, so that was fun. They had the matching avatars and everything hahahahaahah

Got randomly queued with Rivi for my first match today, on Cache.

Rivi is very good at this game. Carried me and the whole team to victory. He is also a very nice guy and a cool person.

Thanks Rivi.

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
Anyone else getting killed A LOT when behind cover since the big update? Shoulder peaking has become extremely risky because a lot of the time I'll get shot even tho I'm already behind the wall.

Almost as bad as Battlefield

https://youtu.be/zBZt7cQyOFY?t=3m17s

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
Watching the Faceit and ESEA games right now I again have to wonder why people think so highly of DDK. Guy is an incredibly overrated caster imo and offers zero excitement in his casting.

I mean just look at his boring as fuck commentary of this sick 1v4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZVP7UJ9eQA

Megaman on the other hand should be casting at more non-ESEA events. Way better than DDK or HenryG for example.

udiie

Watching the Faceit and ESEA games right now I again have to wonder why people think so highly of DDK. Guy is an incredibly overrated caster imo and offers zero excitement in his casting.

I mean just look at his boring as fuck commentary of this sick 1v4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZVP7UJ9eQA

Megaman on the other hand should be casting at more non-ESEA events. Way better than DDK or HenryG for example.

its not so much ddk that gets a lot of praise i think, its moreso the duo of ddk & james and the chemistry those dudes have whether it be making jokes or whatever
although i agree, megaman is pretty great.
like for example, this moment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHEJRIVSjIU

baby

hey he killed me in some demolition matches the other day when me phantom and a couple of other people were just fuckin around.

basically makes him a god

we werent fuckin around were going to the esl csgo demolition pro league next season we destroyed those kids

Top Bottom