• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Hixx

Is there a team draft plugin or something that could be added to the server?
Would make it so much easier

just make the 2 best players captains and alternate picks

last two guys flip a coin to spare their blushes
ibg1yxwimtZgdv.png

Disxo

Be a cool dude :D

And obviously you should be on the friendslist of some of us so we can invite you lol, but even that is not really necessary because we tend to post in here when we plan to play a 10-man and ask for people that want to join.

Oh yeah, the server is currently in EU territory. So you'd obviously also have to be alright with less optimal ping in case you don't live anywhere close. But most ppl dont care because the games are just for fun anyways.

Nice! The ping may be a problem for me, but if its for fun Its cool.
(These days Im on exams maybe on the following weeks I can play with you guys) >.<

Omega

Banned
that just means i was born to be european. america holdin me back

makes sense now. I was always told my last name has a french origin. no wonder why mayhem hates me lol

MayMay

Banned
that just means i was born to be european. america holdin me back

makes sense now. I was always told my last name has a french origin. no wonder why mayhem hates me lol

"no wonder why mayhem hates me" says the guy that makes fun of mayhem

Also I think I've told you on multiple occasions that I don't hate you lol

MayMay

Banned
I was surprised how well that Mirage game of ours went just now.. I died a few times because I didnt hear half the callouts (thanks mumble \o/) but everyone did really well and the kills were distributed quite evenly.

First Mirage win in forever.. wooo. Enemy was really dumb tho. One time I was in palace and threw a nade and the enemy still just ran past me?!

MayMay

Banned
so we gonna try to get a game today?

a real one

If you're talking about Gaf game - sure, but the server will still be unusable for maybe another 30-60 minutes. I'm working on some plugin shit aka team captains and drafting, map voting etc etc etc etc.

May or may not work in the end.

Edit: MAY TAKE LONGER - because the server wipe is taking fooooooooreeeever.

Suddenly I don't feel so bad about my nap and missing the gaf game anymore :^)
Hey. :( I think I actually top fragged for our Team. Think I was like 28 frags and the top fragger for the other team was 30? I also apparently got like 8 MVPs. I did good.

For once. All it took was everyone not trying and us playing a random map.

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
If you need a man, I'd be down for a 10 man. I'm from EU, but would play on US servers if you don't mind the high ping.

SteamID: xx_Spawn_090_xx (I was 12 when I made that account :p)

baby

If you need a man, I'd be down for a 10 man. I'm from EU, but would play on US servers if you don't mind the high ping.

SteamID: xx_Spawn_090_xx (I was 12 when I made that account :p)

ur in luck man, all 10 mans are played on quiche's server which is on your dirty foreign continent

MayMay

Banned
I take full responsibility that the first game took so long to win - because my tilted ass played like shit -

but, Mirage - that's not on me lol

Worst feeling ever when you're up like... 12-3, so your team stops trying and starts fucking around.

Suddenly by the time your team says "Alright guys, let's get serious and end this." It's fucking 12-12 and you have to eco that round.

Still got the tie, but fuck that should have been a win. :(

impact

Banned
ur in luck man, all 10 mans are played on quiche's server which is on your dirty foreign continent

can we set one up in the middle of the ocean to make it fair and balanced

but mayhem hates me so I still wouldn't get invited anyway

baby

can we set one up in the middle of the ocean to make it fair and balanced

but mayhem hates me so I still wouldn't get invited anyway

we all hate you for being better than us

honestly east coast us would be the best for us right like
90 ping from west coast 100 from eu and omega nerfed by low ping

MayMay

Banned
I think everyone in here knows that my love to you knows no bounds, impact. Me hating you is nothing more than a rumor spread by ppl that are jealous of our relationship.

MayMay

Banned
Yeah, seeing as I'm stuck here without Internet and only my trusty ol' mobile phone - in case a Gaf game happens everything should work except custom maps. They don't work. Also ebot might not work because it may conflict with the plugin I installed (but couldn't finish configuring due to my Internet dying while I did that) - but you can definitely play a 10 man using the console commands. mp_warmuptime_end mp_pause_match mp_unpause_match and whateverthefuck else there is.

Should work, at least.

mayhem I've always loved your people since I started watching CS (MOUZ<3) and since I watched beerfest

<3

Mokoi

Banned
we all hate you for being better than us

honestly east coast us would be the best for us right like
90 ping from west coast 100 from eu and omega nerfed by low ping
is Atalanta east coast. I don't know where anything but Texas is.

Mokoi

Banned
cool i got myself a minecraft server in dallas where I shall discuss all the latest youtubers and build stufff with brick block things. i also got a music plugin running that plays Kidz Bop to Kidz Bop 10.

Top Bottom