• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

MayMay

Banned
Fuck it, done waiting for my Internet to come back. Just gonna go to bed, my ISP probably exploded.

damn, those guys really knew vertigo
aka every Vertigo team ever. If you queue for Vertigo I swear you'll most likely meet a team of Vertiglobals. And those people are nasty.

impact

Banned
I love it when two american teams play and only russians are casting

cyka blat cyka blat fugly cyka leeqeed cyka cyka vodka

Clydefrog

congrats

image.php

lol this is amazing

tootsi666

Why do I even go to r/globaloffensive? Some people are actually saying f3 making it to the Majors proves that they are better off without s1mple. It's like people there don't remember that f3 made it to Katowice with a stand-in when s1mple was in the team and don't realize f3 have done nothing since s1mple left.
/rant

I hate this downtime before the Major. No real tournaments to watch.

Why do I even go to r/globaloffensive? Some people are actually saying f3 making it to the Majors proves that they are better off without s1mple. It's like people there don't remember that f3 made it to Katowice with a stand-in when s1mple was in the team and don't realize f3 have done nothing since s1mple left.
/rant

I hate this downtime before the Major. No real tournaments to watch.
If you wanna watch high level pro Counter-Strike, just come watch my Twitch stream.

I'll even put on my Ninja's in Pyjamas jersey on if you want. ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ

Hixx

Is it still possible to reach rank 40 this year if you just start now?

There's no cap on XP but once you start getting the reduced multiplier... it's not good. Like 84xp for a win.

So while it's probably not impossible... it's very unlikely. It took me over 4 months. Maybe if the new op releases soon and you do all the missions? Not sure how much XP they contribute.

MayMay

Banned
Yeaah, it took long enough with the bonus XP from missions. Doing all that while the OP is over...

Pretty much impossible.

MayMay

Banned
Alright, got the new pug plugin to work. Maps can now be decided with an old school map vote, or with the 2 captains vetoing maps until only one is left. Teams can be decided either randomly, or with the 2 captains drafting/picking team members.

Just tested it with some ppl and it works really well. Captains can either be decided by ppl just stepping forward, I suppose, or they're random.

Hope everything holds up in a real game.. This should solve some of the issues we've been having in terms of deciding what maps to play and what teams to play with.

cHinzo

Alright, got the new pug plugin to work. Maps can now be decided with an old school map vote, or with the 2 captains vetoing maps until only one is left. Teams can be decided either randomly, or with the 2 captains drafting/picking team members.

Just tested it with some ppl and it works really well. Captains can either be decided by ppl just stepping forward, I suppose, or they're random.

Hope everything holds up in a real game.. This should solve some of the issues we've been having in terms of deciding what maps to play and what teams to play with.
No way to get a random map out of the final 3 maps after bans?! Else we gonna get stuck with the same 2/3 maps every game. >.>

MayMay

Banned
Yeah, the maps we play are gonna depend on the captains in the end. And with random captains I could see that we might play more than just Cache and Cobble lol Either that, or we do the mapvote - in which everyone has a voice and the map with the most votes gets played.

Alright guys, since the Major is so close I wanna see who everyone is routing for to take it home. Everyone pretty much agrees there's no clear favorite this major, and EnVyUs, Fnatic, Ninjas In Pyjamas, Virtus Pro, and TeamSoloMid all have an equal shot at winning. So who do you think will take it?

My heart tells me NiP but my Brain is telling me TSM.

Valkrai

Alright guys, since the Major is so close I wanna see who everyone is routing for to take it home. Everyone pretty much agrees there's no clear favorite this major, and EnVyUs, Fnatic, Ninjas In Pyjamas, Virtus Pro, and TeamSoloMid all have an equal shot at winning. So who do you think will take it?

I want TSM to take it but no idea if they can pull it off. EnVy is a personal favorite of mine so I'd be thrilled if they won but again rooting for TSM as they've been on fire.

NiP, I don't believe for a second that they'll win it.

tootsi666

I don't normally mind slight trolling but cmon

I'm guessing nV. They were really good in the last few LANs. TSM has a higher change of choking (and their online winstreak doesn't really mean anything at the Major), VP isn't as consistent and fnatic has lost to every other top 4 team recently on LAN.

baby

nip has no chance. most likely fnatic or tsm, but nv and vp have some chance

Top Bottom