• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

sold my doppler for $475 on OPSkins. It sold pretty much instantly. I wonder how much I undersold it for :/

edit - this sounds super whiny haha I am thrilled with how much it sold for! I just wonder if I could have got more.

sold my doppler for $475 on OPSkins. It sold pretty much instantly. I wonder how much I undersold it for :/

edit - this sounds super whiny haha I am thrilled with how much it sold for! I just wonder if I could have got more.

7SbrOAu.png

Omega

Banned

they normally go for like $550

but selling for cash you're going to get less than if you traded it so $475 isn't bad at all

MayMay

Banned
New Pug Bot..

First try everything worked fine (Mirage), second try the captain team selection didnt quite work (Cobble) - not sure why.

But overall I like the thing. I can also set it to record demos so thats a big plus!

Hixx

ggs. I was close to Full Quiche on T-side Mirage. Knew we would win Cobble so my shitting of the CT bed wasn't too frustrating.

I stil don't even know how I got that double on A site. Had Shadowplay turned off for the first time in weeks too.

NiP will go full retard, throwing everyone off their game and taking the trophy home.
True story, I learned how to play CS from watching NiP. Their yolo style inspires me which is why you may sometimes see me do weird or stupid plays. :p

60% of the time those stupid plays work 100% of the time though!

MayMay

Banned
7 hours without a post, crazy.

Anyways - Nov 9 is the deadline for maps that can be included in the next operation.

If we look back, the maps deadline for operation Bloodhound was March 9. Bloodhound ended up releasing 26 May.

So I suppose the next operation is gonna be coming out in January. Makes sense I suppose.

MayMay

Banned
Whats the best 144hz monitor with free-sync for CS:GO?

Also how much does your skill level improve by having a 144hz monitor?

0%

There's a bunch of ppl claiming otherwise "ooh when I bought a 144hz monitor I went from Silver to Global in a week" but yeah.. thats horseshit.

The game will feel alot smoother and fluid, which might help you perform better in certain situations - but it does not improve your skill per se.

tootsi666

0%

There's a bunch of ppl claiming otherwise "ooh when I bought a 144hz monitor I went from Silver to Global in a week" but yeah.. thats horseshit.

The game will feel alot smoother and fluid, which might help you perform better in certain situations - but it does not improve your skill per se.
Even if they went from silver to global (lol), it wasn't their skill level that increased. They just had better equipment.

Omega

Banned
it won't make you better. it just feels better. kind of like how impact uses some shitty $10 keyboard but he's way better than me and I use a mechanical.

people treat peripherals like Dr.Oz treated those super secret weight loss tips.

paging udiie - http://www.twitch.tv/snax

You guys are pretty ridiculous. Last night after making a joke out of myself in the 10man PUG, I went for 1 more MM game and hit 30k. The skill level difference between us MGs and Eagle+ is insane. But I'm 100% sure that playing those 2 matches just before helped me immensely. It actually almost looked like slow motion when engaging in a firefight in that MM.

udiie

You guys are pretty ridiculous. Last night after making a joke out of myself in the 10man PUG, I went for 1 more MM game and hit 30k. The skill level difference between us MGs and Eagle+ is insane. But I'm 100% sure that playing those 2 matches just before helped me immensely. It actually almost looked like slow motion when engaging in a firefight in that MM.
I don't think you need much work on the aim side of things, it just seems like game sense was a bit lacking
You really probably just need to play more and watch some pros

cHinzo

I- I didn't wanna play more games anyway! ( ̄^ ̄)

I don't think you need much work on the aim side of things, it just seems like game sense was a bit lacking
You really probably just need to play more and watch some pros

Don't listen to him! Get ur aim skills up bruh and u will be a god among scrubs.

cHinzo

Don't listen to him! You don't want to become one of the reddit scrubs who are dm superstars but don't know how to play a real game situation
Lol nobody said anything about using DM. DM is for scrubs too. U learn more from real games!

impact

Banned

I recommend communicating more and just being more involved with your team in general. You said you didn't wanna be the last one alive but you were a lot of the time, which means you gotta change up how you approach situations and maybe try to help your team enter sites rather than watch them do it.

and ignore everything speedy blue dude says. you're already better than him and he has more hours than me

I think the biggest difference is just time played. Most of us have probably played a situation you've encounter 100 times, 500 times ourselves. So we just know how to handle situations better and had to play against certain players and strats.

Just stick too it, and you'll be Eagle yourself in no time.

MayMay

Banned
Just had a sweet Ace (while we were on 15 so it won us the match \o/), cleared B site on Overpass on my own and then fucked the rotators.

P90 really helped during the "clearing site" part. Fucked 3 ppl up with that thing loool

Top Bottom