• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

impact

Banned
chinzo vs omega 1v1 aztec double doors

US server to make it fair for chinzo
coWatAB.jpg

I don't think you need much work on the aim side of things, it just seems like game sense was a bit lacking
You really probably just need to play more and watch some pros

Don't listen to him! Get ur aim skills up bruh and u will be a god among scrubs.

Well, I did just come back yesterday from a 9 day trip, so I could've been rusty. But excuses aside, I'm not making any illusions. I'm outmatched at every single aspect of the game whenever I jump in a match with your guys, and that's just normal. I just started playing while everyone else has probably months or years of extra experience, and that's the beauty of this game. You learn new things all the time. I don't mind getting absolutely slaughtered personally, because you automatically learn from it. I did however feel bad for the team stuck with me.

I only have experience on Mirage, Dust and Inferno as well, where I do believe I have decent game sense and know the maps pretty well. At Cobble I had literally no fucking clue where to run lol. But then again, I did have the most assists (9) out of everyone on that map, so I probably just let my crosshair down a bit too much.

I recommend communicating more and just being more involved with your team in general. You said you didn't wanna be the last one alive but you were a lot of the time, which means you gotta change up how you approach situations and maybe try to help your team enter sites rather than watch them do it.

and ignore everything speedy blue dude says. you're already better than him and he has more hours than me

I did have issues with my headset first half of Mirage and I just simply didn't know the callouts at Cobble. But yeah, you're right about the approach. I might have been too passive, too often. I'll definitely keep that in mind next time I'll jump in a game. Thanks!

lmao

was there an update last night? im getting like 50 less FPS than i normally get on overpass and on train it goes down to about 150-180fps

Yeah, there was an update to change the TSM stickers to white, and to fix a 3 man Boost on Overpass A-site allowing you to watch B-site.

rip fnatic top secret overpass strat gone

EDIT: I'm playing this game more seriously now trying to play just to rank up. Suddenly the game isn't as fun anymore haha. Just find myself getting too upset over any small mistake. Man I just wanna hit SMFC at least before Tuesday. :(

MayMay

Banned
Every match - always - give the bomb to littleworm. He's too shy to tell you this but he actually really likes carrying it :D

cHinzo

Just had a sweet Ace (while we were on 15 so it won us the match \o/), cleared B site on Overpass on my own and then fucked the rotators.

P90 really helped during the "clearing site" part. Fucked 3 ppl up with that thing loool

P90 master race!

frbrr

train is the map where I become old school kennyS, unfortunately everyone else also becomes a player from old titan :D

Divius

Some fun games on Overpass (comfortable 16-10 win) and Train (14-16 loss). Wish I knew the maps better so I know how to hold angles and could actually use proper calls. Vinka going nuts on Train got us that close.

More like NiP not making the ESEA LAN again lol. Rip 500k. :"D

They don't need to partake in these little tournaments.

They'll win Dreamhack Cluj, bring in that 250k prize pool, and then make another $2 million by selling the most stickers, like every major, because they're the most popular team.

Omega

Banned
1440590815.94.jpeg

oh and the winner of the tournament gets 100k. the prize pool is split up. at least try to know what you're talking about if you're going to keep shit posting

1440590815.94.jpeg

oh and the winner of the tournament gets 100k. the prize pool is split up. at least try to know what you're talking about if you're going to keep shit posting

Wait... really? Wow... never knew Virtus Pro had so many fans. Like... I knew they were popular, but never thought they had more fans than NiP. Damn. Good for Virtus Pro.

I always assumed the popularity rankings went:

NiP > Virtus Pro > Whatever Team has kennyS > Cloud 9 when doing well > Whoever wins Betters the most skins.

MayMay

Banned
I'm not surprised.

VP definitely had the most fans when I was in Cologne at the major. Was a good time, alot of yelling drunk polish people.
I lied, wasnt a good time. They're scary.

Omega

Banned
that chart isn't really pure fact since it tracks followers by social media. it's basically just an estimated guess but it's not all that surprising that VP are the most popular team if you've watched tournaments. the numbers on olof seem a bit low, that's about it

1440592909.4357.jpeg

Welp just tied a game because the two bottom fragger a were 12 year olds who started trolling after the first half.

Game I just queued for someone went AFK with +forward on after pistol round, making us have to kick him after being gone for 5 rounds. Probably gonna lose now since its 4v5.

Solo queuing in this game is fucking AIDS.

EDIT: Nevermind we actually won that game. Some guy super hardcore carried the team in the 4v5, even with half the team screwing around. GG to that guy.

Valkrai

Welp just tied a game because the two bottom fragger a were 12 year olds who started trolling after the first half.

Game I just queued for someone went AFK with +forward on after pistol round, making us have to kick him after being gone for 5 rounds. Probably gonna lose now since its 4v5.

Solo queuing in this game is fucking AIDS.

Depends, it may not be bad at times but don't ever solo queue for D2 if you were.

KingKong

Wait... really? Wow... never knew Virtus Pro had so many fans. Like... I knew they were popular, but never thought they had more fans than NiP. Damn. Good for Virtus Pro.

I always assumed the popularity rankings went:

NiP > Virtus Pro > Whatever Team has kennyS > Cloud 9 when doing well > Whoever wins Betters the most skins.

CS is crazy popular in Russia/Eastern Europe and VP are pretty much the team to root for

Mokoi

Banned
cloud9 just lost to glocks

glocks

in October 2015
vid link bruh or gtfo

also damm i like them c9 murcia pics.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1087497.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

M9 gut knife| Ultraviolet (BS) -- MB-1ACEA017515CE9B9 - Taken by Omega. 11 entrants total.
330x192

t1445747701z1.png

its been a couple months since i've gotten a knife. thanks mok.

p.s. apologies to all the frail juniors who won't be able to sell it for doto skins, pm me for butterfly knife smgs

Omega

Banned
lmao i just watched that NiP Dreamhack "hype" video

they had one clip post-french shuffle.

this video was also made for chinzo. tons of p90 clips

Top Bottom