• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

cHinzo

Such CS skill :d

Quiche just suck it up like a man! U owe us some topfrags today. :>

Edit: Liquid playing well lately. They gonna do good on LAN for once? :"D If only they were in group A or something.

Divius

Taking a liking to overpass. Even though I don't know half the angles/calls I seem to do okay on it. 2 comfortable wins just now.

cHinzo

YES! Go S1mple. :D He might be just showing off his new NiP jersey though.:^)

a47db3524e.jpg

Had a guy with 200 ping and 400 ping in our team and we still destroyed them lol.

When my on board gfx starting shitting the bed and I only got 15-30 fps I was pretty much a Daredevil. Aiming based on intuition - not outdated eyesight. With only 15 frames per second you're forced to out think your opponents and elevate your play. Now that I have a real PC I'm only supreme - whereas on my shit laptop I think it said global, kinda hard to tell when CS crashed every other time I loaded the game.

I rate shit laptop gaming 15-30/144

I mean if you absolutely have to then take a look at the ASUS ROG line, they're generally more affordable than Alienware or Razer but with comparable specs. I'm using a 2012 Asus ROG Laptop which holds up alright, paid about $500 for it a year ago, used.

I play on a laptop simply because I can't exactly ship my 50kg PC Tower overseas on a whim, it's fine for CS :p

Thanks for the info. It's mainly because I'm doing a crapload of travelling lately and I'm not sure when I'll be able to finally fully enjoy my sweet rig.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Some guy TK me in Comp and got a 7 day cooldown. Was a mistake, though he did it 2 other times in the game.

Valve don't fuck around.

Promo to MG1 ^_^

cHinzo

Gg guys, was a fun game. Kinda sad I had to go though since it went pretty even. :/
I think I died twice by a jumping glock headshot from Impact lol.

baby

omega and i were talking about natural csgo talent and how it may or may not be similar if less evident to say a basketball players height.

i had always thought about csgo as a kind of even playing ground with nothing but practice and knowledge separating people but omega told me he thinks theres a natural cap for each person in terms of game sense. ive been thinking about people ive played with and i think hes probably right so i wanted to go to the source.

ive always considered game sense as simple as say, common sense. its a simple game of knowing the maps and everything someone could possibly do and which is the best course of action, be it you or the opponents- as well as being able to choose the right course of action.

so, speedybluedude, you seem to have enough game sense to bait in almost any situation, but lack common sense in the real world... how would you explain it?

Thx for the game last night. Did actually pretty alright on Cache, for once finally. Except for one time when I fucked up and rotated when I shouldn't have. Luckily it didn't have any major implications on the round, but really bad judgment on my part. I think that's also the last time Quiche will pick me first in a PUG after what happened on Mirage, holy shit lol.

Also thx Chinzo for a couple of tips during the match.

Shane

MayMay, thanks for the invite last night. Shame I couldn't make it.

Prior to that I played with friends and we won our three MM games (two Cache; one Mirage). I got way more involved in initial calls and placement. Asking someone on A to crouch behind boxes and watch Connector/Short helped in spotting the enemy. As does - still - hiding under Palace and dropping smoke to self protect if things get hairy.

The pistol round is still our downfall. But our eco game has stepped up massively. Which is bordering on a contradiction.

USP-S only DM to warm up helped a lot in steadying my hand. Only shoot when you've got the headshot...keep telling myself that.

cHinzo

Thx for the game last night. Did actually pretty alright on Cache, for once finally. Except for one time when I fucked up and rotated when I shouldn't have. Luckily it didn't have any major implications on the round, but really bad judgment on my part. I think that's also the last time Quiche will pick me first in a PUG after what happened on Mirage, holy shit lol.

Also thx Chinzo for a couple of tips during the match.
U almost aced it during that failed clutch. :d Was a funny moment.

U also don't want to rotate and leave a site open if the bomb hasn't been spotted yet. Dnno if u have changed ur radar settings yet, but making it smaller so u can see more of the map helped me a lot.

U almost aced it during that failed clutch. :d Was a funny moment.

U also don't want to rotate and leave a site open if the bomb hasn't been spotted yet. Dnno if u have changed ur radar settings yet, but making it smaller so u can see more of the map helped me a lot.

Man, if I would've pulled that off, that would've been too funny. Tried to be like the big boys and go for the fake plant. Thought the 5th guy was closer than he actually was.

Just googled that map thingy, looks like a world of difference. Gonna apply that next time I'm on.

Amneisac

What ranks are you guys who play frequently? I play with two other friends and we are MGE, DMG, and LE and it would be cool to have two other people around our level to queue with from time to time to cut down on the troll factor.

I only play one or two matches a night and maybe 3 or 4 nights a week - married, full-time job, and grad school.

I'm only at the start of Chapter 9, but this game is crack. Only CS I've played since I've got it is a few minutes of DM every other day to make sure my aim doesn't go to shit while I'm grinding D5

Wait until you get to the end. After that it depends on what type of player you are. I'm a maximizer, so I want to hit the top stats. That'll take a while.

Top Bottom