• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

rugioh

Banned
Hey want to win this?
s16.png

Fnatic V Vexed
LG V C9
F3 V TSM
G2 V Mouz
VP V Liquid
NiP V Titan
EnVyUs V Dignitas (Match of the Day)
Na'Vi V CLG

not sure about the g2 match, all the rest are obvious

Omega

Banned
Lmao. Everone picking the favourites. Upsets will happen during the groups guys. :d

the only potential upset is VP vs Liquid.

the rest are either one sided with absolutely no chance at an upset (EnVy vs Dig, Fnatic vs Vexed, F3 vs TSM) or evenly matched for there to be no favorite (LG vs C9, G2 vs Mouz, NiP vs Titan)

CLG vs NaVi might be the other upset potential match, but at Cologne it was 16-14 and NaVi was looking strong going into that event. Coming into Cluj they haven't been too hot, so that's kind of an even match.

edit - every night i've been getting tired at like 10pm. figured that would be convenient and i could wake up early for the major. nope, of course its 12am and im wide awake -_- i hope i dont miss c9 getting destroyed

frbrr

Fnatic V Vexed
LG V C9
F3 V TSM
G2 V Mouz
VP V Liquid
NiP V Titan
EnVyUs V Dignitas (Match of the Day) 16-9
Na'Vi V CLG

Omega

Banned
so far i'm not really a fan of PGLs style of production. i like it for the online tournaments, but seems to be a bit much for a major

too many PiP moments which should only be saved for 1v1s. putting it up in other situations is really distracting

MayMay

Banned
Missed the Fnatic game ;___; Id imagine it was a boring stomp so not like I have to be sad.

Good to see C9 0-5 down lool

Omega

Banned
lmao ddk knows nothing.

like 15 seconds left, they're already on cat and hes saying they dont have time.

takes 4 seconds to plant ddk, not 20. learn your shit

cHinzo

Damn impressive from LG. They lose consistently in NA, but suddenly they can win from the best NA team during the major? :D

Lol I know to never bet on Choke 9, only bought their sticker for my pick me challenge based on the though process of:

"ehh... Either team could win... Meh. Can sell the C9 sticker for like 30 cents later while the LG will sell for like 10 cents. I'll go C9."

Damn already losing a choice in my Pick me challenge though. :(

Damn impressive from LG. They lose consistently in NA, but suddenly they can win from the best NA team during the major? :D
LG can't beat themselves?

If anything, Liquid is the best team in NA right now. C9 was never anything more than Tier 3 that got lucky 3 weeks in a row and never ever played at that level again, probably never will either.

cHinzo

Yeah tbh I would say Liquid is the best NA team too atm, but they got the hardest group. :d Might be able to snatch a win against Titan though, since they never get out of groups anyway.

Valkrai

Yeah tbh I would say Liquid is the best NA team too atm, but they got the hardest group. :d Might be able to snatch a win against Titan though, since they never get out of groups anyway.

They could probably get an upset from any of those teams. Doesn't NiP usually do bad at group stages?

Possibly but I won't expect any miracles from Liquid especially in that tough group.

cHinzo

They could probably get an upset from any of those teams. Doesn't NiP usually do bad at group stages?

Possibly but I won't expect any miracles from Liquid especially in that tough group.
NiP does bad in general. They are a really inconsistent team nowadays. :d

Edit: let's go TSM.

cHinzo

Luckily Device is choking during the groups and not during the play-offs. :D Dupreeh playing really well, just like Xyp9x.

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
The game I was most looking forward to is being played on my least favorite map and is casted by my 2 least favorite casters. Nice!

Top Bottom