• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Frostburn

I missed the C9 game, disappointing to see that they choked hard. I did pick G2 over Mouse and it was justified. Mouse just needs to pay more attention if they want to beat these teams and get those 1v1s more often.

Omega

Banned
I missed the C9 game, disappointing to see that they choked hard. I did pick G2 over Mouse and it was justified. Mouse just needs to pay more attention if they want to beat these teams and get those 1v1s more often.

c9 didnt choke they just suck

Liquid please win I don't even care about my Pick Em Challenge.

I need NiP to play an easy team to guarantee the quarteri-finals. NiP can easily 16-0 you guys. Please take Virtus Pro out. :(

Frostburn

Man too many mistakes from Liquid and VP playing their game right, really thought TL had this game but not now in OT.

EDIT: And there is the VP win, great showing for Liquid but man so close and yet so far for them.

Hixx

"This is where I can bring you in James"

Thorin interjects immediately. Richard tells them to stfu so JB can speak... Thorin makes jokes talking over him.

NiP. <3
GeT_RiGhT <3

And of course, all they tall about is NiP disbanding. Just screw off already. NiP isn't gonna disband... How is that even relevant to this match up... NiP has denied all these stupid rumors every single time yet people don't let them die.

Top Bottom