• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
didnt he play a couple matches with one na team... what exp does he have beyond that at pro level

Yeah he was a coach for Team Coast and played in few games for them.
He was a member of the german team MyKPV for many years and mentioned that he will join a new team soon.

Mokoi

Banned
Omega pls unmod udiee and give me modz powers to ban people on gaf. Oh wait does that only working with mumbles?

VU4Kfzs.png

my dream died too soon

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
MyKPV never made it out of main

EU main is basically NA invite. They also played in the ESL Pro Series in Germany and attended tournaments like 99damage masters, Acer A-Split and Copenhagen games.
In the few games he played for Coast he got 24 and 27 kills against Winterfox and Luminosity respectively.
He is an NA invite level player.

Anyway, let's just say he is a semi pro.

Divius

Congrats but I'm pretty sure that's me haha. I have so many games where I need to be carried to a win with the odd games where I do really well. If I start badly you'll rarely see me come back from it haha
I played a really mediocre game, ending 15-19 lol.

And yeah we need that vinka! carry.

baby

EU main is basically NA main. They also played in the ESL Pro Series in Germany and lost tournaments like 99damage masters, Acer A-Split and Copenhagen games.
In the few games he played for Coast he got 24 and 27 kills against Winterfox and The Offliners respectively.

ftfy

and for the record coast lost all 4 games with him

cHinzo

Nah, no need to play like 3 mid if we can't hold solo sites. Just stick to standard 2-1-2 is what I would recommend.

Ludono

Forgot I still had these, any active posters of this thread that want them can have them. All Steam codes in case that wasn't clear.

header.jpg

header.jpg

header.jpg

So guys can ye help me decide on my next keyboard :)

Down to the Ducky Shine 5, Corsair K70 or the Razer Blackwidow Chroma

Corsair K70. The other two is too pricey for what it is. Mechanical keyboard should be 80-100 tops for me. Paying a lot for some tacky RGB is not worth it. K70 does have red lights, but that's it.

cHinzo

Forgot I still had these, any active posters of this thread that want them can have them. All Steam codes in case that wasn't clear.

header.jpg

Well, if u still got Remember Me. :D

It's not a cache problem, it happens on all maps

Train went alright. We had a nice setup there at both A (Mayhem watching Main from Connector, Quiche watching Ivy and me watching Hotdoge ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) and B (Ludono upper and u lower?). Overpass went alright too if we don't play too agressively and if I don't get out of the site too far. :D Cache was just they getting the entry without any trades and we had to play for the retake every time. :|

My mechanical keyboard is plain. I got a Steelseries 6vG2 Cherry red. I got it for like 80 dollars I think 2 years ago. If I were to buy one now, I'll pick the K70.

Ludono

Heard it had issues with its build quality when doing research for the mouse I bought. The Mionix Castor looked interesting to me, but I went with the Zowie EC-2 myself. :>

uses the same sensor as pretty much every other gaming mouse, but lots of people have complained about the quality of everything from the buttons to the shell

Hmm, might go with another Logitech then. Or a steelseries Fade :D

I'll take Resident Evil, I've been wanting to try the series out.

PM sent :D

Top Bottom