• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

You can accept friend requests but not send requests to people unless you have spent $5 or so, it fucking sucks. It might be your issue is steam though.

cHinzo

I thought CSGaf condemned smurfs and derankers... At least I topfragged in all the games I've lost on my smurf, so they couldn't have gotten a better teammate!

MayMay

Banned
Oh I have an idea, I have ur smurf on my main so Ill invite you to the lobby from there

I thought CSGaf condemned smurfs and derankers... At least I topfragged in all the games I've lost on my smurf, so they couldn't have gotten a better teammate!

derankers are lovely, free win

udiie

Idk how I feel about smurfs anymore
To me it's like, just get good... But I know they certainly annoyed the shit out of me at lower ranks
Cheaters are a way bigger problem

Mokoi

Banned
For real someone level my alt. You can play Valkyria chronicles too on it cuz I bought it ten times for seperate steam accounts.

MayMay

Banned
It was 5 dolla on gmg and i needed to remove the stupid account restrictions.

And I thought you were actually supporting the game!
dac15_sad.gif

MayMay

Banned
Any of you weebs play on AUSTRALIAN servers

That's a tough one, I dont think I know anyone in here that is Australian.. but maybe I'm just not very informed.

I know one person in the Steam thread is from Australia and played CS before but he doesnt play anymore.

Reven

Just hit MG2 last night so if anyone needs me to rank their smurf let me know ;)

Also if we got enough people who were really interested in 10 mans I would pitch in on a rental for an east coast NA server.

RobNBanks

Banned
Just hit MG2 last night so if anyone needs me to rank their smurf let me know ;)

Also if we got enough people who were really interested in 10 mans I would pitch in on a rental for an east coast NA server.

save your money

open up some cases instead

Omikron

Team Anti Smurf.

And yeah. Welcome to play with us if you want kenbo. Mostly dmg rank for mm purposes.

Warning. I go afk to deal with babies. :p

Frostburn

Made that mistake last night, $5 to get $0.40 worth of skins. Might as well just light my money on fire.

Haha yeah I've never gotten anything decent from the keys I've bought. I don't do a bunch of high end bets or trades so my total inventory is probably worth like $60 tops. Any cases I've opened have given me absolute shit, I wonder what the actual chances of getting something decent are, you can have 9 possible items from a case but see the same blue weapon fly by 12 times before landing on it.

RobNBanks

Banned
The joke, of course, is that the fictitious fan must have been the player’s mother. The mother-sex joke is a staple of the internet and while this was a somewhat convoluted way to go about it, I was fairly confident that my followers would enjoy it. This is a gaming manoeuvre known to connoisseurs as “top bants.”

top bants lol

is that like..dank memes?

Valkrai

Here's the actual post if you don't want to go to Twitter for it

I was advised to be silent but I can't stand it anymore. @RLewisReports strangled @LodaBerg and I was the one who with force stopped Richard so he wouldn't deeply injure Loda, or worse. I don't know what would have happened if I wasn't there.

I came down and saw Richard and Kelly having a huge verbal dispute. I took the position between the two and when Kelly walked off I tried to calm Richard down and advised him to let this go as it wasn't worth it.

While talking to Richard, Loda pops up without me really being able to react. Loda didn't touch Lewis but aggressively approached Richard. There was a fast and aggressive conversation where Loda said "I'm here, yes it's me". Suddenly Richard attacked Loda and started to strangle him.

Who strangles another when threatened? That's beyond me! It wasn't like Richard tried to push Loda away and accidentally hit his throat. No, Richard grabbed Lodas throat with both hands and pushed him backwards towards the ground while strangling what to me looked very hard.

I grabbed Richard and pulled him through the door. I was upset and sad that he had fucked up the situation so badly as I had tried to calm him down. This story was given as a witness to the police on site.

Later on DreamHack staff was able to get both parties to agree to settle this and move on. Loda wanted a guarantee that Richard wouldn't spin this online which they both eventually agreed on.

Since then Richard have according to me, spinned this as much as he can in all direction to try to become the victim and to bait people like me to overstep and react.

Here is the truth from someone who witnessed this from a 1 meter distance and had to act with civil courage and wanted to settle this to move on without this being a public circus and popularity contest.

PCGamer also contacted Dreamhack, Lewis is banned from Dreamhack events indefinitely. So now this means that Thorin won't be doing that either if he sticks with the package deal.

Link here: http://www.pcgamer.com/richard-lewis-dreamhack-esports-update/

MayMay

Banned
Fuck Loda too then for being the aggressor. But only RL got banned hmm.

"Loda didn't touch Lewis"

"No, Richard grabbed Lodas throat with both hands and pushed him backwards towards the ground while strangling what to me looked very hard."

Top Bottom