• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Mokoi

Banned
steam pls do the maintence between 7-5 cst from now on.

sign my petition because petitions have big influences on stuff.

also I update site to have guides again.

cHinzo

Vinka agreed to play a Mirage game in the future guys, get ur smokes ready!

I have bad halves all the time, doesn't stop me from topping the scoreboard at the end of almost every game though

Yeah, after bad halves people are forced to look at their awful score at the scoreboard and can decide to not suck anymore.

Hixx

why is the Mirage hate strong? It's great.

A is one of my favourite bomb sites in the entire game to attack and defend.

Mokoi

Banned
wtf soultron how the hell you gonna make me update uplay after just installing it. wtf company can't keep latest version up. worse than splinter cell blacklist update bs.

obligatory uplay hate
also can you do something bout this.
http://i.imgur.com/vDWQL7B.png

MayMay

Banned
why is the Mirage hate strong? It's great.

A is one of my favourite bomb sites in the entire game to attack and defend.

I don't really hate Mirage, just don't like playing it. My past 10 Mirage games have either been horrible matches, or were super exhausting ties because we never get more than 3 rounds on T side ever.

Last Mirage game I played (October 12, I remember because I uploaded a screenshot of the scoreboard) was 2-13 at halftime and we tied it 15-15, and then I just said to myself "why bother" lol Too exhausting!

baby

Not 100% confirmed to be honest, although it isn't surprising if it was true. The iBP scandal itself exploded because of him and the way the team tried to attack him. Shahzam also didn't do himself any favors with it either.

shahzam is an idiot who has been confirmed multiple times as not knowing at all that the throw was happening and showed off to a friend who wasnt really part of the scene by pretending that he knew a throw was going down. hes never done himself any favors because hes just not very smart.

any number of ridiculous things have blown up off of flimsy evidence by any number of people in this community. it just so happens that richard lewis was lucky enough to get one thing right

soultron

Banned
Just got home, read the Richard Lewis stuff. Can't believe the events ("meet me somewhere," basically) that lead up to it. I can't begin to fathom that personas on the commentary and journalism side of CSGO -- an eSport really on the rise -- willingly self-sabotage themselves like this. It's so embarrassing.

EDIT: haha sorry mokoi, I didn't work on the game nor am I on the uplay team, so I can't really help.

Valkrai

Just got home, read the Richard Lewis stuff. Can't believe the events ("meet me somewhere," basically) that lead up to it. I can't begin to fathom that personas on the commentary and journalism side of CSGO -- an eSport really on the rise -- willingly self-sabotage themselves like this. It's so embarrassing.

Richard Lewis has done an insane amount of stupid stuff. Enough to get him site-banned on Reddit as well as his content completely banned on the LoL subreddit.

udiie

F2qiou5.png

TUSR

Banned
can two unranked accounts play comp together?

or does it follow the 5 stack rule for unranked players we talked about earlier?

soultron

Banned
Got the OK from a MOD to do the R6S giveaway. I'm going to do it tomorrow during work hours so more people can get in on it.

baby

EDIT: haha sorry mokoi, I didn't work on the game nor am I on the uplay team, so I can't really help.

hes british or something so he mustve just gotten real tilted and acted out of anger

MayMay

Banned
Time to dust off the ol' christmas avatar. Please don't confuse me with this other dude again, the one that is still using the normal version of this as if he doesnt know that it was my avatar for like a year :x
thief

udiie

yo whats solvanderlyn doing in here wtf
someone stole my shit ugly han solo avatar as well as a simpsons one i had after i changed it

Top Bottom