• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Clydefrog

From the TSM article

How do NA players keep getting sponsors?

Clyde
baby
udiie
pete
Unknown

make a team. by next year you guys will be sponsored by some big name org looking to waste money

Hahaha!

I think we could get some wins. Udiie would bring his cat to the tournaments though.

Clydefrog

nah you'd get vac banned

Udiie thinks I cheat and its corroborated by Plank because he watched me play 5 mins in-person where I proceeded to suck. It was also a casual DM, I didn't have my headphones on, and I was seated at an angle so I could play and talk to Plank. But they claim I sucked because I didn't have my hacks on :p

I bet you can't wait until I finally admit that I hack ;D

I'm highly allergic to cats. Sorry Mr. Maple Whiskers - you're staying home.

You'll be fine. We'll smuggle some Wild Turkey in for you. Unknown will keister it.

udiie

Udiie thinks I cheat and its corroborated by Plank because he watched me play 5 mins in-person where I proceeded to suck. It was also a casual DM, I didn't have my headphones on, and I was seated at an angle so I could play and talk to Plank. But they claim I sucked because I didn't have my hacks on :p

I bet you can't wait until I finally admit that I hack ;D

i still cant believe you made him watch lmao

tootsi666

Ok then

RobNBanks

Banned
Contract was going to expire and that team clearly didn't give a shit anymore. They almost lost to DenDD. I'm pretty sure without looking it up no one here can name a player on that team

It would be a waste of time and money to keep it going.

Sajjaja

Contract was going to expire and that team clearly didn't give a shit anymore. They almost lost to DenDD. I'm pretty sure without looking it up no one here can name a player on that team

I SAY CAJUN, YOU SAY B.

CAJUN

B

CAJUN

B.

that's the only one I remember.

Sajjaja

KF2 is no fun without boogy

lol I saw him playing it the other day. Alone.

saw i had an update before and thought it was CS

forgot i still had this even installed

Patriarch is pretty cool. The deagle feels really good to use.

Hard to pull of headshots while dual wielding anything. Gunslinger is fun to use but you'll be reloading quite a bit. I haven't checked out his perks yet though.

baby

device
cajunb
dupreeh
karrigan?
idk

kenbo

I'm getting destroyed more in AR and DM using a low sensivity

I can't tell if this is good practice or not, since people dont usually pop up everywhere in competitive

I could just turn 90 deg from middle to edge of mouse pad using 1000 real sensitivity.

Mokoi

Banned
I'm getting destroyed more in AR and DM using a low sensivity

I can't tell if this is good practice or not, since people dont usually pop up everywhere in competitive

I could just turn 90 deg from middle to edge of mouse pad using 1000 real sensitivity.
bot dm bot dm bot dm --- aim_redline

get used to the sens. try raising by .1 each time if still too low. Also it's all personal preference you know.

cHinzo

Of course some of us do. :> It's Twist's team and he always plays with Dumas and Bendji. Prolly don't know the other 2 though.

You can now permanently delete games from your Steam account http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1150389

Quiche, next time you tilt please don't remove CSGO from your account in rage - you'll regret it!

Time for me to get rid of some shit.
When can we sell it cheaply back to Steam so we can at least fund some skin moneys for crappy games?!

Valkrai

Holy hell, the Turner League is a 1.2 million prize pool.

Also Optic won esports team lol

Why pick some CoD team over major winning teams like EG or Fnatic?

kennyS and CSGO won in the esports category.

MayMay

Banned
Surprised they'd announce that at the Game Awards.. but yea 1.2 Million $ is huge

YES KENNYS GOT PLAYER OF THE YEAR \o/

RobNBanks

Banned
Holy hell, the Turner League is a 1.2 million prize pool.

Also Optic won esports team lol

Why pick some CoD team over major winning teams like EG or Fnatic?

kennyS and CSGO won in the esports category.

C9 Swag is gonna happen. 1.2 prize pool? lol 250k

EG should have won. Only NA team that isn't shit at anything

sumail should have won player of the year, considering you know, his team actually won shit

Good thing TSM is moving to Optic Gaming, to join the #1 E-sports team of 2015.

Happy kennyS won E-sports Player of the year. You don't have to cry anymore KennyS <3

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
So confirmed teams for E-League (what a horrible name btw) so far are

c9
Renegades
CLG
Luminosity
Mousesports

unless I missed someone else.

If matches go from Tuesday - Friday for 20 weeks a year that means the teams will certainly not be able to participate in some of the other big tournaments. Let's hope they cooperate with Valve so that it at least won't coincide with a major.

Xizk

c9
Renegades
CLG
Luminosity
Mousesports

If matches go from Tuesday - Friday for 20 weeks a year that means the teams will certainly not be able to participate in some of the other big tournaments. Let's hope they cooperate with Valve so that it at least won't coincide with a major.

I like how they have booked teams for it but I doubt most of them will even resemble the teams they are at the moment.

tootsi666

c9
Renegades
CLG
Luminosity
Mousesports

Giving spots to organisations long before the actual league instead of teams that are deserve it. Nice!

RobNBanks

Banned
Giving spots to organisations long before the actual league instead of teams that are deserve it. Nice!

Maybe those other teams never responded. Maybe they declined. Maybe they just haven't announced it yet for whatever reason.

or maybe fuck logistics. just pack your shit up EU and move to america for 10 weeks.

Top Bottom