• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Man, I keep seeing people in Rainbow playing like its Counter-Strike lol. One guy even ran away to "save" his gun xD. He kept apologizing after.

Kinda itchin to play CSGO now.

Clydefrog

rVUo7aH.gif

rugioh

Banned
I take it back, casual mode is suffering. Its a shame that there are no community pub servers with active playerbases like in 1.6, bah. At least FPL is coming round. Might get some decent players in the lower rungs of FACEIT trying to qualify.

rugioh

Banned
Why don't you play competitive instead

I don't have too much time to play on weekdays, and I end up getting frustrated if I get on once in a while and play poorly because I'm rusty. Just wish I could chill and pub it sometimes instead of 5v5 all day every day though

Mokoi

Banned
You can now permanently delete games from your Steam account http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1150389
So glad they added this. Too lazy to email support to remove trash.

why's bot dm better than regular dm?
Because you're not dying do to shit spawns. Your trying to get used to your sens, so do it in an environment that lets you. You can control if you want bots to have armor or not and all that good shit.
Just put some jams on and prac

FaceTurn

Does anyone surf here? I've been getting into it and find it pretty relaxing. Slowly working my way through the beginner maps. I want to give bhop servers a try as well later but I am just terrible at it.

MLG major quarters to be watched live

This left American fans fuming as they faced the prospect of not being able to cheer on teams from their home nation. At the previous major, DreamHack Open Cluj-Napoca, Brazilian side Luminosity were the only team competing in North America to make it to the playoffs as Cloud9, Team Liquid and CLG were all sent packing in the group stage.

oh right, haven't thought about this lol

Procarbine

Forever Platinum
Does anyone surf here? I've been getting into it and find it pretty relaxing. Slowly working my way through the beginner maps. I want to give bhop servers a try as well later but I am just terrible at it.

I surf a little bit with teknopathetic. We're not very good either but we can do most t1 maps. He's beaten kitsune 9 though and I haven't, that damn stage.

baby

megaman is one of the best, but rarely travels to events because he doesnt have the money to go full time. he does normally do fragadelphia and regular season esea matches.

RobNBanks

Banned
top 1 fake hype
Anders

The DDKs are basically Ice Climbers. they're shit when not together so they shouldn't be counted separately.

frbrr

I think semmler feels like the most genuine hype man, but he does have some trouble speaking clearly when he starts going fast

also really like ddk and bardolph

baby

what do you guys think about fpl? seems strange to me that theres no client side ac. plus those servers kind of blow in my experience

Valkrai

what do you guys think about fpl? seems strange to me that theres no client side ac. plus those servers kind of blow in my experience

It's pretty cool, took long enough. It should also deliver some hilarious drama that NS CS has.

Xizk

There is server-side AC. Faceit has been banning Joelz' cheater friends when others haven't.

tootsi666

I don't think faceit ever uses client side ACs and considering it's a pug league for pros, I don't see why you would need client side AC

RobNBanks

Banned

it already delivered desi "fite me irl" within the first 24 hours

its a resounding success well worth the wait

Hixx

I've seen a couple of people banned for cheating during Faceit games. One guy got it in the warmup hah. So they do have their own anti-cheat.

Doesn't stop the myriad of leavers and griefers though. Even those that do stick around suck. Playing LE/LEM MM is MUCH harder. Maybe if you go premium and get into the higher leagues it's better but the free Faceit is so boring.

FPL itself would be cool but the player pool seems so small that I've seen EU pro players who stream sit in queues for ages or even deciding to go to Valve MM instead. They only want to add like 2 a month to it as well and I imagine non-pros will get 'rotated' out. Do Faceittv still do that show on a Thursday?

frbrr

I've seen a couple of people banned for cheating during Faceit games. One guy got it in the warmup hah. So they do have their own anti-cheat.

Doesn't stop the myriad of leavers and griefers though. Even those that do stick around suck. Playing LE/LEM MM is MUCH harder. Maybe if you go premium and get into the higher leagues it's better but the free Faceit is so boring.

FPL itself would be cool but the player pool seems so small that I've seen EU pro players who stream sit in queues for ages or even deciding to go to Valve MM instead. They only want to add like 2 a month to it as well and I imagine non-pros will get 'rotated' out. Do Faceittv still do that show on a Thursday?

even if you don't pay for faceit you will still level up and get harder games with more serious people.

baby

faceit in na at least when i played it was stock full of literal silvers

MayMay

Banned
3e3e465702.png

So upset, and all because we kicked him for toxic behaviour shortly before the match ended!

Man, I need to do some serious AK training this weekend. Playing so many other games has fucked me up so bad - playing like shit every time I use one which is pretty pathetic lol.

soultron

Banned
What are your guys top 5 favorite casters?

1) Semmler
2) Anders
3) Fifflaren
4) DDK
5) James
I like all the cool ones.

Non-pro casters:
Semmler
Anders
DDK
James
Pansy
Sadokist
Machine

Pro casters that have come on in the past:
Nothing
Sean Gares
Fiffy (this guy is the best, really like how he conducts himself)
Devilwalk

Top Bottom