• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

udiie

Titanfall is like the furthest thing from a MOBA ever
But personally I think some of those team based shooters are, maybe just cause I'm tired of all these subgenres and shit

Valkrai

Titanfall is like the furthest thing from a MOBA ever
But personally I think some of those team based shooters are, maybe just cause I'm tired of all these subgenres and shit

At least tactical shooters are coming back which excites me. Ground Branch, Squad, Insurgency was pretty cool.

These hero-based shooters are starting to be tired.

Reven

I think I have to buy R6 now. I did enjoy the beta but its getting a lot better impressions than I thought it would.

Reven

Very true. Also, is GMG pretty trust worthy? I've never actually bought from there but they have R6 for $40, plus another 20% off.

MayMay

Banned
Oh good the second I launch fucking CSGO Steam goes down. It's not even tuesday Valve wtf

Edit: Oh good, its back

Very true. Also, is GMG pretty trust worthy? I've never actually bought from there but they have R6 for $40, plus another 20% off.

yeah they are among the most trustworthy shops out there, I buy from them all the time

Reven

Oh good the second I launch fucking CSGO Steam goes down. It's not even tuesday Valve wtf

Edit: Oh good, its back

yeah they are among the most trustworthy shops out there, I buy from them all the time

Awesome, thanks. Also steam seems fine for me.

MayMay

Banned
So I was playing DM and it kicked me out because its fucked, so I restart the game

2c1e9a7ba3.jpg

If I hit reconnect it connects me to the DM server - loool (also rip rank and wins)

Shit, man. I did not expect you all to be as good as you are. I feel bad for the guys that had me on their team (I was the fool without a rank), I'm used to smaller forums where people aren't that great... Thanks for letting me play though, I feel like it was a good learning experience.

MayMay

Banned
Shit, man. I did not expect you all to be as good as you are. I feel bad for the guys that had me on their team (I was the fool without a rank), I'm used to smaller forums where people aren't that great... Thanks for letting me play though, I feel like it was a good learning experience.

heyyy you did alright!

baby

you really didnt do that bad, youre fine. i expected way worse when you said you didnt have a rank yet

RobNBanks

Banned
reven best ninja eu

you did fine, the main issue was that you didn't have a mic but gameplay wise you handled yourself just fine

Reven

I still can't believe I got that ninja knife. Thanks for letting me join, I had fun. Sorry for being a basic MG bitch lol.

Clydefrog

heyyy you did alright!

you really didnt do that bad, youre fine. i expected way worse when you said you didnt have a rank yet

I still can't believe I got that ninja knife. Thanks for letting me join, I had fun. Sorry for being a basic MG bitch lol.

You did fine! You're communication was pretty great which helps a lot :D Plus the knife haha.

Everyone is being way too nice all of the sudden. What changed?

baby

I'm referring to Steel. When someone's first reaction to someone going aggressive with them is also to go aggressive with them, it shows just as badly on them as it does on the aggressor.

not so much when the person owes you 100+ dollars and excuse for not paying you is insulting

tootsi666

I'm referring to Steel. When someone's first reaction to someone going aggressive with them is also to go aggressive with them, it shows just as badly on them as it does on the aggressor.
You don't think Steel has a reason for being mad at desi?

Desi will never pay that money. Unlike warden he doesn't even have reputation of being a decent human being

Edit. Current NiP could win its first tournament today.
jk ofc it's gonna be SK

Top Bottom