• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

MayMay

Banned
also ignored me when i asked for a drop that round. you bastard

sry ._. didnt hear ya if you happened to ask during that one round I didnt have the freezing, had a bunch of other shit on my mind like "oh my god fuck im ruining this game oh no why, i shouldnt have played in the first place fuck why is it freezing, am I good now rip fuck, no, damn it"

cHinzo

Just realized the only tournament NiP won this year was with Maikelele and he had a beast performance during that LAN. Has Allu ever stepped it up like Maikelele did?
Also funny how NiP missed out on signing any of the great LGB players lol.

baby

Just realized the only tournament NiP won this year was with Maikelele and he had a beast performance during that LAN. Has Allu ever stepped it up like Maikelele did?

he really hasnt. hes been pretty mediocre the whole time hes been with them and i still dont get why they cut maikelele, who went on to improve even more with kinguin/g2. wasnt a great decision.

and fnatic is more lgb then fnatic now lmao

Honestly... Allu has been a solid player for NiP the whole year I think.

He's the only one who played positively in Cologne. He was a solid player all Cluj. He stepped up big for FragBite, he stepped up for Dubai, and he played solid on FaceIt.

NiP losing has mostly been on Friberg underperforming. I think.

pviye3r.jpg

and this is why I have troubles trusting people I meet via matchmaking when they want to be my friend and party up. :(

frbrr

So it kind of sucks that gtr and forest haven't said anything about leaving, they're obviously allowed to speak now.
A new team with some hungry players (no, that's not a friberg joke) would probably be great to motivate them

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
If I was Allu I'd go to Liquid or c9 and make ez money. Ain't gonna win or earn anything with a finnish squad

baby

If I was Allu I'd go to Liquid or c9 and make ez money. Ain't gonna win or earn anything with a finnish squad

if i were liquid or c9 i wouldnt bother paying someone of allu's caliber to move to the us. he wouldnt give either team any kind of an advantage. like c9 already has a better awper and hes not good enough to carry liquid.

udiie

CES Faceit + Turner + WME CSGO tournament
https://play.faceit.com/faceit-partners-turner-wme-img-csgo-championship/

7 December, 2015 – FACEIT, the leading platform for online competitions in PvP multiplayer games, has partnered with Turner Sports and WME l IMG to host a Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Championship to be held Thursday, 7 January, from the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas, Nevada. Qualifying rounds and the selection process will be hosted through FACEIT’s competitive online gaming platform beginning 12 December, 2015.

Turner Sports and WME l IMG will produce the CS:GO Championship event on 7 January, streamed live via the FACEIT platform, marking its first foray into eSports and serving as a pre-curser to the launch of its recently announced professional eSports League — ELEAGUE — set to debut in Summer 2016. Additional coverage plans will be announced in the weeks leading up to the event.

Teams can earn a spot in the CS:GO tournament through two qualifying phases: Phase 1 is the Open Qualifier, which are two online tournaments open to all players on the FACEIT platform starting Saturday, December 12 through Sunday, December 13. All levels of players are welcome to battle, with the top placing team of each Open Qualifier gaining access to the final round.

Phase 2 will be a closed online qualifier for each region between six of the top pro gaming teams invited to participate, along with the winners from the Open Qualifier. This phase of qualifiers will run from Tuesday, 15 December through Friday, 18 December, streamed live on Twitch.tv.

Please visit the following pages for information on entering the Open Qualifier round:

EU 12 Dec. – https://www.faceit.com/tournaments/924e3557-acfc-4976-9144-8ab899d49735
EU 13 Dec. – https://www.faceit.com/tournaments/49d9751e-cb46-42f8-ba4f-d0a1b3efbcb0
NA 12 Dec. – https://www.faceit.com/tournaments/256b5625-f2de-4c8d-8816-962aa0756da4
NA 13 Dec. – https://www.faceit.com/tournaments/ae7496b6-6436-4651-a228-ad3818247028
The final phase will take place at CES in Las Vegas on 7 January, where the winner of both the European and North American qualifiers will face off for $50,000.

Frostburn

Anyone have a cheap key/gift copy of CS:GO I could buy? Buying it for a friend and the price went up from $7.49 to $15 the day I was gonna buy it.

kenbo

Holy Moley

I don't remember competitive being this frustrating

I may as well play League of Legends

Had 2 team mates constantly trolling - buying and tossing all their cash each round, charging forward and shit talking and then asking to be kicked and then leaving

argh.

Do you derank if you leave or something

Came so close to my LEM tonight... Well I should still be so close.

Playing like 14 games of CS today/tonight, wasn't until the last 3 matches that I started dropping losses. Man the LE - LEM grind is so real...

Hope I can finish up and get my LEM tomorrow. :D Man playing so much CS burns you out.

MayMay

Banned
Are we human, or are we wankers?

Anyways, NA FPL is soooooooo funnnyyyyyyyy. Soooooooooooooooo fucking funnnyyyy. So many raging immature children compared to EU FPL. At last that's the impression I'm getting from watching streams / reading Reddit.

Top Bottom