• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

MayMay

Banned
Vaaaaalve, unranked 5v5 mm please.. Sometimes I just want to play the game on dumb maps without caring about my rank. And switching to my alt constantly just sucks ._.

Ludono

it seems the best thing that ever happened to steel was getting banned, he's making mad money streaming now

Honestly, some pros would make much more money streaming than they would from Tournaments *cough* all of Cloud9 **

Then again, its great as a fallback for when they eventually retire :)

tootsi666

fnatic too good

It would have been nice to have NiP's last tournament end in a high note, but oh well.

Rip allu's career probably

Mjöölnir;188154680 said:
Friberg getting to much hate in this tournament imo. Solid performance.

Nah.

CVkhrucWsAEC0_f.png

Also, RIP the dream.

KhRWG0W.png

MayMay

Banned
Old maps can't, and dumb maps should not be in the voting - if you want to play those you'll have to decide and agree on them beforehand and manually set the map. :p Not even sure how to get the old ones working - gotta look into that since they'd kinda overwrite the up-to-date versions...

Server changelog:

- de_train and de_season are now available in the map vote.

Not sure why it was not working in the first place, the maps file had them both in it since the beginning. But I fixed it.

I also can't combine workshop maps and non-workshop maps in the map vote with pugsetup. So either the map vote is all workshop maps (which'd be dumb), or it's the normal maps like right now. Can't add Santorini ;_; So if you want to play that just change the map beforehand and make sure to disable the map vote during the setup.

Old maps can't, and dumb maps should not be in the voting - if you want to play those you'll have to decide and agree on them beforehand and manually set the map. :p Not even sure how to get the old ones working - gotta look into that since they'd kinda overwrite the up-to-date versions...

Server changelog:

- de_train and de_season are now available in the map vote.

Not sure why it was not working in the first place, the maps file had them both in it since the beginning. But I fixed it.

I also can't combine workshop maps and non-workshop maps in the map vote with pugsetup. So either the map vote is all workshop maps (which'd be dumb), or it's the normal maps like right now. Can't add Santorini ;_; So if you want to play that just change the map beforehand and make sure to disable the map vote during the setup.

Cheers I was going to message you when I got back to my PC. Come play!

You lost $70 on NiP?

Jesus... that must have stung so bad to lose all of that money :(
Haha. NiP always makes or breaks me to the point that I only gamble when I get a Convert skin from a case drop that I don't care about.

I remember at one point I went from a $50 betting skin to $1,400 and I lost all of that on NiP and TSM. Haha.

It hurts. :(

MayMay

Banned
I think Valve is pulling some sick joke on me.

The game runs perfectly fine during spectating etc, when I'm dead - but as soon as the round starts my game freezes and it locks up my whole PC. Literally right when the timer hits 0. Sometimes it unfreezes when the buytime is over but often it's just frozen until someone kills me. Whole PC is locked too, if I alt tab I cant do shit either.

Like what the fuck, what kind of damn issue is this?

Sry udiie, impact, baby, darkstar - not sure whats going on there.>_<
But hey, I only played 1 round and still got the same amount of kills that baby got! :D

baby

I think Valve is pulling some sick joke on me.

The game runs perfectly fine during spectating etc, when I'm dead - but as soon as the round starts my game freezes and it locks up my whole PC. Literally right when the timer hits 0. Sometimes it unfreezes when the buytime is over but often it's just frozen until someone runs into spawn and kills me.

Like what the fuck, what kind of damn issue is this?

Sry udiie, impact, baby, darkstar - not sure whats going on there.>_<
But hey, I only played 1 round and still got the same amount of kills that baby got! :D

also ignored me when i asked for a drop that round. you bastard

Top Bottom