• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
In Competitive Matchmaking times are now 1:55 and 0:40 for round and C4, respectively. These are also the new times for CSGO Major Championships.

What the eff.

Also the revolver is stupid. Long range better than a deagle and close range just as good as a mag 7.

rugioh

Banned
– Adjusted recovery time on the AK47, M4A4, and M4A1-S assault rifles to reduce the range at which spraying is preferable to tapping/bursting.

– Increased move inaccuracy on pistols: Elites, Fiveseven, Glock, P2000, P250, Tec9, USP, CZ75a.

ITS HAPPENING

MayMay

Banned
oooo

– Added team timeouts to Competitive Matchmaking, which can be called with a vote. Default is 60 seconds, set by mp_team_timeout_time.

kenbo

zm4fxKV.png

It feels strong? /r/silverfeelings

The way it shoots is pretty weird though. Hold left click to shoot, takes 1s to fire.

Does not spread much whilst strafing and shooting
http://i.imgur.com/IgxS74J.jpg

Seems to one shot on the body through kevlar (what)

Tap right click to fan the hammer and a big circle pattern:
http://i.imgur.com/2QuMf4B.jpg

Ludono

I literally woke up at 4AM to get out off bed and check this out.

wtfvolvo

Also they just broke the workaround I had found to be able to rejoin matches after being disconnected randomly

"Game servers and GOTV relays not logged in to a persistent game server account with a Game Server Login Token (GSLT) will only allow clients to connect from the same LAN."

Guess I'm taking a break for a while :(

I would need to sort out this GSLT thing for the server to work again ffs. I'll try and do it but I don't think we could get 10 now anyway.

edit - scratch that, me and Mayhem got it to work haha.

Mokoi

Banned
These are also new timers for majors.

Lmao why they fucking with that. Wanted 35 for mm, but nahh can only trim 5 secs.

MayMay

Banned
People are overreacting so much imo.

Hilarious to see ppl buy up the revolver every round and then proceed to miss every shot, dying to a guy they couldve easily killed with a rifle or any other weapon really.

And then they shout "OOOHHH BULLSHIT GUN WTF" when they die after 5 seconds of missing every shot.

The amount of times I could get close to someone with my knife/zeus is embarrassing lol

The R8 might actually convince me to remove my Halo-style controller layout and make it a CoD style layout.

Having to press the Right Stick, while aiming with it to fire is super uncomfortable and super hard. May just assign Secondary Fire (scopes) to LT and move my other controls as needed.

EDIT: wow just realized imputing the exec controller.360.cfg in the console actually turns on "Auto switch weapon upon Pick-Up". Explains why it nevers stays off for me lol.

Nah they should play the ESEA finals with the pistol in play. Bro they're pro Counter-Strike players, this pistol is part of Counter-Strike now. Time for them to show up what the pistol is like in a Pro environment. Lol

Top Bottom