• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

kenbo

Has this been posted?

It seems like the spray patterns have a heap of RNG in them now

lePWkQ6.jpg

that seems to go against the ethos of CSGO

wtf valve

edit: sorry not sorry to pleb 800x480 cs players

baby

1. i agree with omega

2. theres no such thing as fucking 840 x 640

the nerf to tapping was just kind of dumb but from what i played it really did not feel different at all

Omikron

MISC

• Fixed exploits with the R8 Revolver, including being able to fire during freezetime or defusal, and the ability to hold the primary hammer back indefinitely.
  • Fixed a disappearing smoke exploit.
  • Fixed a timeouts-related exploit.
  • Fixed competitive UI flickering at the end of rounds.
  • Fixed a regression in logaddress_add to allow DNS hostname resolve.
  • Fixed a rare game server crash after replay.
  • R8 Revolver now correctly shows up in weapon_fire events.
  • Added map mode to game stats integration.

at least they fixed the glitches?

I started playing CSGO last week. I thought reaching rank 3 was going to be a chore but I reached rank 3 yesterday, due to the revolver update. Haha. Yay, I can play with the big kids now.

RobNBanks

Banned
Gonna be serious for a moment and just say its hilarious that people think a few bullets going random places makes that big of a difference.

No one's spray control was that good. If it was, you wouldn't be on Reddit or NeoGAF bitching. You watch pros do these tutorials on their stream when people ask and no one can ever even get one perfect spray, let alone continually replicate it.

gfycat.com/LoneBasicCicada

Omikron

Gonna be serious for a moment and just say its hilarious that people think a few bullets going random places makes that big of a difference.

No one's spray control was that good. If it was, you wouldn't be on Reddit or NeoGAF bitching. You watch pros do these tutorials on their stream when people ask and no one can ever even get one perfect spray, let alone continually replicate it.

gfycat.com/LoneBasicCicada

We all get lucky once in a while.

baby

im serious when i say i dont see a drastic difference between kenbo's image and what ive seen for the past 3 years of csgo

rifle nerf is bad but not a huge deal

RobNBanks

Banned

my aimbot is better

i had to spray close left, mid right and far left. you only had to go far left to close right

im serious when i say i dont see a drastic difference between kenbo's image and what ive seen for the past 3 years of csgo

rifle nerf is bad but not a huge deal

you're just a scrub that can't perfectly determine where each individual bullet goes. stfu and go study for your final

kenbo

lets use a thought experiment

if you could memorise a spray pattern, then it takes time + practice and hence skill to pull it off

lets say spray patterns were all RNG, then there would be no point in practising spray at all

therefore, more RNG to spray lowers skill

You don't need to be LEM to use your brain

Omikron

lets listen to the "new guy" who struggles against bronze players about skill ceilings and how recoil control is ded

I am never one to take experience as an equivalent for being correct in any discussion.

Also, can't quite tell if you are as dry as I am or genuinely serious. Always a problem.

Mokoi

Banned
Did some brief playing of the new update. Pistols r great now. R8 feels weird af. Definitely notice difference in spray with ak not big deal. Hope they revert it back because I was god before. (Incoming spray control guide.)

Anyways I won't stop shilling siege until yall cunts get it and plays with mes. It really fun.

baby

lets use a thought experiment

if you could memorise a spray pattern, then it takes time + practice and hence skill to pull it off

lets say spray patterns were all RNG, then there would be no point in practising spray at all

therefore, more RNG to spray lowers skill

You don't need to be LEM to use your brain

spray patterns ALWAYS had some element of rng to them. the .15 difference in bloom reset time doesnt really change it that much. the basic down left right left right is still there. you still follow a pattern to minimize rng. thats how its always been and the game isnt ruined because its every so slightly more random.

its ruined because they added a 700$ railgun

RobNBanks

Banned
spray patterns ALWAYS had some element of rng to them. the .15 difference in bloom reset time doesnt really change it that much. the basic down left right left right is still there. you still follow a pattern to minimize rng. thats how its always been and the game isnt ruined because its every so slightly more random.

shut the fuck up baby.

nah, bullet going .2cm to the left is game breaking. this game makes COD look like 1.6 now

Did some brief playing of the new update. Pistols r great now. R8 feels weird af. Definitely notice difference in spray with ak not big deal. Hope they revert it back because I was god before. (Incoming spray control guide.)

Anyways I won't stop shilling siege until yall cunts get it and plays with mes. It really fun.

whats your uplay?
I bought it but never play anything but CS :/]

kenbo

because I'm good enough to spray globals while you struggle with DMG
And nowhere does that mean your opinions are any better in dealing with theory

Are you upset that I disagree with your dumb analogy that a bug exploit is the same thing as an unavoidable bug

you've missed my point
I'm trying to say that more rng in spray = less skill

RobNBanks

Banned
And nowhere does that mean your opinions are any better in dealing with theory
yeah I don't do theory. I actually play the game.

and in the game spraying works.

which you would know if you played it yourself and hopped off reddit

seriously, go try it out. it'll blow your fuckin mind

kenbo

CoD wasn't popular enough on PC and with the impending Overwatch threat, Valve saw fit to make CSGO COD

It's only two letters difference

Top Bottom