• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

cHinzo

Keep going break-even lately. Win loss win loss win win loss loss. Anoying. Also getting totally rekt on some of the losses. :|

RobNBanks

Banned
Yeah I deranked to LEM after a consecutive win and loss
Oh well
Also go see Star Wars if you haven't yet
That shit is hella easy to spoil

I kept my rank after a loss. eat dicks scrubs

i've already embraced that it's gonna be spoiled. luckily its star wars so it doesn't matter all that much

also Mokoi is the best.

edit - littleworm, how many more Arma refugees should i expect?

baby

I haven't yet but saw the spoilers already so I'm ok.

RIP Denial, fuck ESEA for screwing them over and picking amateurs like Winterfox.

they didnt "pick winterfox" they picked renegades. up until the wildcard spot rule, denial wouldve had guaranteed access to the pro league. but "not renegades" will take the spot instead and the bo3 of xp3s career screwed denial.

useful admin pete kept changing my damn name. kept having to change it back lol

RobNBanks

Banned
i mean yea it sucks but everyone bitched that renegades couldn't be in EEPL because of the old rules.

what the fuck did everyone think was going to happen? that they were going to just add a 13th team?

MayMay

Banned
Can't sleep, so I went on twitter.

78d913e535.png

0764a3b420.png

People are outraged at the new 15 minute timeout if you queue dodge or just not vote as captain on FaceIt. Outraged, I say!

FaceIt better revert that change or this guy might take his life because he got banned for 15 minutes for not paying attention.

baby

i mean yea it sucks but everyone bitched that renegades couldn't be in EEPL because of the old rules.

what the fuck did everyone think was going to happen? that they were going to just add a 13th team?

i wouldnt say everyone. i mean i dont care about some aussies being given a pro league spot. someone suggested it and ive always agreed that they should be given a premier spot instead of like, the winner of im, and esea has no real set promotion system for premier besides the winner of main definitely getting a spot. lg was iffy but it was s1 so of course they had a decent reason for letting them in.

i get that theres not enough incentive for renegades to play a season of premier in america but thats up to them. i assume theyre dedicated to more than 1 season in america if theyre gonna play in pro league, so a delay of 1 season shouldnt be a huge deal.

denial started as a no name team (edit: team ignite was their name, if anyone wants to look at the "bust videos" (lol)) in open that went undefeated and competed in rgn and upset invite and premier teams. they won open, then main, then premier. for 3 seasons they've proved theyre a team that can compete with anyone.

then renegades went to a couple international tournaments, getting consecutively worse results at each they went to.

clearly renegades should take the free spots, right?

Blizzard

Banned
Does anyone know if they changed the bot AI? A friend just told me that they no longer listen to you (the "hold this position" command) and now they just suicide.

baby

i have some doubts about people giving steel legit information when he seems to leak on stream almost constantly

also do you really pick witmer is more likely to get picked up than sick?

MayMay

Banned
Reading about all these "creative" ways people spoil Star Wars at the moment (like changing avatar in sw battlefront or sending out xbl messages and stuff) ..

I'm surprised this isn't a bigger thing in CS. The CS community seems like the kind of ppl that'd embrace pathetic shit like this lol.

Haven't been spoiled yet tho!

curlycare

Reading about all these "creative" ways people spoil Star Wars at the moment (like changing avatar in sw battlefront or sending out xbl messages and stuff) ..

I'm surprised this isn't a bigger thing in CS. The CS community seems like the kind of ppl that'd embrace pathetic shit like this lol.

I was wondering the same myself, I've been playing dm and dirty casual every day after EU premiere and haven't seen a single spoiler. Was expecting a lot worse.

Haroon

Vader kills Yoda, and destroys the dark star.

RobNBanks

Banned

There was a post on reddit that people just join casual matches to spoil and then leave

I guess that's what you get for playing casual though

RobNBanks

Banned
http://www.hltv.org/news/16662-semphis-autimatic-leave-col

Someone actually bought Semphis's contract...

8FxEa.gif

*edit* huh, he is actually playing better than I thought...http://www.hltv.org/?pageid=247&playerid=1915

semphis is a bot if he doesnt have an awp though

he was ahead of the game though. everyone laughed at him when he called for coL because they would always force up in stupid rounds. but look at envyus, 2x major winners.

that shit obviously works, NA just wasnt good enough to execute the yolo strats

baby

SEMPHIS put all of coL on his back, that team was trash lmao. Wonder where he goes now though.. CLG or somethin?

according to rumors, the new la tsm team with good old tim ta. and if he is on tsm, tsm cant compete in the minors.

dunno if i believe it tho.

as for semphis, he wasnt ahead of the game with the force buy, ldlc and other teams was doing it at the same time as him, the p250 armor was popular in 2013. he was just overrestimating his team's fragging ability.

baby

my heart aches for sick. poor kid was going to be pro with a team he played with for 3 seasons and was full of constantly improving players- now hes doomed to play with frod. how many months do you give it before frod gets replaced?

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
Maybe this guy actually knows something? First two picks correct

https://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/3xglb4/new_na_rosters/

Unless Sick and ryx joining col was an open secret, I don't know.

I hope not though, TSM would be horrible. Not that I care but still

Downloaded that Shadowplay thing to record gameplay. Looks good, just getting enormous file sizes.

Probably had one of my better kills so far in my short CS life, nothing special compared to you guys, but a nice little reflex flickshot with the USP.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vg3A2fMaoIY

Very nice. Just as general tips, whenever you know you won't be seeing an enemy you should be running with your knife out. Like when you rotated from A to B. Also shoot a bit slower with the usp.

baby

Maybe this guy actually knows something? First two picks correct

https://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/3xglb4/new_na_rosters/

Unless Sick and ryx joining col was an open secret, I don't know.

I hope now tho, TSM would be horrible. Not that I care but still

Very nice. Just as general tips, whenever you know you won't be seeing an enemy you should be running with your knife out. Like when you rotated from A to B. Also shoot a bit slower with the usp.

with all these people guessing, someone is bound to get lucky. sick going to col was pretty obvious when jason lake tweeted something about young, hungry talent being picked up right after denial crumbled

Top Bottom