• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Very nice. Just as general tips, whenever you know you won't be seeing an enemy you should be running with your knife out. Like when you rotated from A to B. Also shoot a bit slower with the usp.

I'll try to keep the USP shooting in mind. Sometimes I'll just go overboard with the tapping in pistol rounds.

You can lower the bitrate man for smaller sizes. You don't need to use 50Mb which is the default I believe

Ah alright, thanks. Didn't know that.

Hixx

Jesus christ Quiche last night you were all "I might be in hospital over Christmas, pray4Quiche" and 24 hours later you're like "well I went to hospital but fuck that shit lets play some games"

Or maybe it's just because Chelsea won for once
qCJl17s.png

Jesus christ Quiche last night you were all "I might be in hospital over Christmas, pray4Quiche" and 24 hours later you're like "well I went to hospital but fuck that shit lets play some games"

Or maybe it's just because Chelsea won for once
qCJl17s.png

well I feel better when I am actually doing something and not just laying in bed.

Yo guys, so I don't ever play anything on CS other than MM/ESEA.

Joining Community Servers is safe right? I remember when I started playing, apparently some community servers would apparently do sketchy stuff. Those exploits are gone now right? Joining a Community Server won't like, get me VAC banned, install any stuff on my computer, steal any info from my computer, etc right?

Wanted to try playing some Hunger/Survival Games on CSGO. :p

rugioh

Banned
I hadn't played MM in a few months, so after playing my recalibration game with the NA stack and winning my supreme fell all the way to MGE lmao. I guess I deserved that.

baby

Yo guys, so I don't ever play anything on CS other than MM/ESEA.

Joining Community Servers is safe right? I remember when I started playing, apparently some community servers would apparently do sketchy stuff. Those exploits are gone now right? Joining a Community Server won't like, get me VAC banned, install any stuff on my computer, steal any info from my computer, etc right?

Wanted to try playing some Hunger/Survival Games on CSGO. :p

most of the worthwhile non dm servers wouldnt work well with a controller, but neither does 5v5 lol u do u

and yes, theyre safe, this isnt source

MayMay

Banned
Interesting.. kinda cool, tho.

____

Since we talked about Star Wars before, one of my best friends just spoiled Star Wars for me after I told him "pls dont spoil" right before ._.

But man, what an underwhelming spoiler. This is what ppl get upset about - rlyyy?

so. GAF game?
I'd be down to join if you guys need another player. :)

EDIT: I can not fucking take DMG hell right now. So beyond livid.

Every fucking game I've played so far has a fucking troll.

I get a 3k pistol round, someone calls a joke "vote kick" cause a guy accidentally fucked up. We end up legit kicking him.

Great, 4v5 game from round two. Jesus Christ I can't fucking take this game right now.

MayMay

Banned
I'd be down to join if you guys need another player. :)

EDIT: I can not fucking take DMG hell right now. So beyond livid.

Every fucking game I've played so far has a fucking troll.

I get a 3k pistol round, someone calls a joke "vote kick" cause a guy accidentally fucked up. We end up legit kicking him.

Great, 4v5 game from round two. Jesus Christ I can't fucking take this game right now.

You know that... As soon as any player votes no the vote will fail?

So you voted yes. Your fault for him being kicked then... Lol

Stop complaining

cHinzo

was there a vac wave or something today? three people from my last two solo queue games are now banned
Not a big banwave, but more people are getting banned lately which is a good thing. No fishy stuff so far playing on Dust2. Maybe that guy with a 29 hour account who dropped 33 kills, but he might as well have been a smurf. Gonna see if the latest Cache games are still in the match history of my smurf. Now THEY were fishy. :d

Also, u soloQ? Thought u hated randoms...

You know that... As soon as any player votes no the vote will fail?

So you voted yes. Your fault for him being kicked then... Lol

Stop complaining

I thought it was a joke vote.

I didn't realize they were a 3 man queue until after the vote passed,

They just kicked me as well. I was the best player first half, and was still second top frag until I got kicked. I was doing better than both of the "leaders" friends combined.

Fuck this game. I know it's partly my fault, but all fucking of my recent games have had a troll on them. It's really getting to me because I'm trying so hard to get back to Eagle, but nope. Fuck you for Solo-queueing get punished. :(

Edit: new game, round 7 someone on our team abandons when we're up 4-3.

Fuck this. Renewing my ESEA subscription and stopping with shitty MM.

frbrr

Not a big banwave, but more people are getting banned lately which is a good thing. No fishy stuff so far playing on Dust2. Maybe that guy with a 29 hour account who dropped 33 kills, but he might as well have been a smurf. Gonna see if the latest Cache games are still in the match history of my smurf. Now THEY were fishy. :d

Also, u soloQ? Thought u hated randoms...

yeah need to solo queue to get that buffer for gaf mm we were talking about earlier :>

csgaf

is sbd a troll?
Nah. I just never really care much about MM until either:

I derank down to DMG and try hard to get my LE.
I'm doing really well in LE and Try hard to get my LEM.

I'm perfectly content being LE. So I like just kind of play my own game when at LE and play more to have fun and improve than to rank up. Now I'm playing to rank up so things are starting to get to me easier.

Not joking, today of my 6 games:

1) Guy going 4-14 kept saying "lol I'm not even trying like I care this isn't my main account lol you guys are shit". Lost because of his attitude. Once we kicked him end of first half, we actually came back from 4-11 to 12-16, sucks losing because one guy is a troll.

2) Guy decided to "One deag" all match and we lost bad because of him not contributing anything to the team.

3) Guy abandoned early on.

4) A 3 man queue kicked a guy on round 2, then kicked me second half.

5) Guy abandons when we're in the lead on round 7.

Even worse is having to stick these games out and just playing for an hour when I know it's meaningless... We already lost. It isn't fun. It's really starting to get on my nerves.

Solo queue today has just been terrible. :(

Clydefrog

Oh my god. SBD = SpeedyBlueDude. I thought it was some random guy you all knew and that I was out of the loop.

"Who the hell is SilentButDeadly!"

just get some nice in ears and a clip-on or desk mic

Yea, I currently got one of those cheap bargain bin $5 headsets and usually had no problem telling where an enemy was located. So I shouldn't expect a drastic increase in sound-quality, when solely talking about this game?

Top Bottom