• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

rugioh

Banned
csgaf

is sbd a troll?

He's our HylianSeven equivalent of this thread.

Come to think of it, recalibrating all the way back at MGE might be fun hehe. The MG1 games on my smurf have been pretty hilarious, so I might kick my feet up and get cozy down in the trenches while I can.

I thought it was a joke vote.

I didn't realize they were a 3 man queue until after the vote passed,

They just kicked me as well. I was the best player first half, and was still second top frag until I got kicked. I was doing better than both of the "leaders" friends combined.

Fuck this game. I know it's partly my fault, but all fucking of my recent games have had a troll on them. It's really getting to me because I'm trying so hard to get back to Eagle, but nope. Fuck you for Solo-queueing get punished. :(

Edit: new game, round 7 someone on our team abandons when we're up 4-3.

Fuck this. Renewing my ESEA subscription and stopping with shitty MM.

Why would you play esea when you're only dmg?

OmegaSkittle

Neo Member
Is there a specific fix yet for the matchmaking queue bug? Every time I try and queue up for a casual match, the queue time goes up and up and I never find a match.

I set the server ping option to >200 and I still rarely get into games. If I do get into a game, its somewhere in EU.

I am US-East Coast. CSGO is the only game I have trouble playing. All I want is to load up a few games quick sometimes but I never get in.

frbrr

Yea, I currently got one of those cheap bargain bin $5 headsets and usually had no problem telling where an enemy was located. So I shouldn't expect a drastic increase in sound-quality, when solely talking about this game?

the game is basically going to sound the same no matter what you use

you should also ask chinzo what headset he uses and not get that one.

cHinzo

the game is basically going to sound the same no matter what you use

you should also ask chinzo what headset he uses and not get that one.

I'm using the Siberia V2, because it's comfy since I wear glasses. It doesn't crush my head like most headsets. U don't need sound to get to Supreme, just look at me. :D

whats with the animes joining the thread
360fx360f

MayMay

Banned
That AUG is literally the worst and anyone that owns it should feel bad

Yeah I'm looking at you SBD

Finally a Train game where the enemies are no gods, but angry Germans instead. \o/

Yeah, they were pretty angry. Thank god you had a chill german on your team :^)

That AUG is literally the worst and anyone that owns it should feel bad

Yeah I'm looking at you SBD

It's so fucking Kawaii. I made it as Kawaii as possible :D

Put the two Kawaii Stickers on them, and even put the Kawaii-est Pro Player on it, GeT_RiGhT :D

Haha I just love the gun. 1v5 CLUTCH? GET REKT.

Wonder what Valve was thinking when they made this gun.

tootsi666

Random matchmaking finns are the worst. I should just mute everyone before the flame wars begin.

I see r/globaloffensive and iBP bans happened overnight.

MayMay

Banned
I was wondering why CSGAF was at the bottom of my sub list, but I did not want to stop the fall. Was waiting for it to end up on Page 2 lol

I think people might just be busy preparing for christmas.. and stuff. I know I am.. kinda.
fucking hate christmas, though

Clydefrog

This Steam Holiday sale is balls.

"everytime i buy armor on pistol round i just get headshotted anyway. whats the point?"
-eric, before playing with me

Man, you're never gonna let that go, huh?

I might go back to not buying armor on round one just to spite you..

MayMay

Banned
im not
already got everyone some shit, so now im just chillin til the 26th where ill die

I wish I was already done.

I went out to buy stuff today and all I got was... absolutely nothing and a 100€ cab ride because I couldnt get to my car anymore thanks to a bomb threat (or more like they found something and locked down the whole block and closed the malls). Ended up being fucking nothing though, which they announced like 5 hours later after they had the bomb squad check it out etc.

So I guess now I'm going there tomorrow again, this time to buy stuff and to pick up my car. Dreading the parking fees already.

Fun times. So yeah, I wish I would've bought christmas shit earlier xD

Mokoi

Banned
I think people might just be busy preparing for christmas.. and stuff. I know I am.. kinda.
fucking hate christmas, though
yo who shit in your drink. You best love christmas because that means off of work mutherfucker

also I don't buy anybody but my parents shit because ya know they didn't abadnoen me or were shit parents. saves money and time christams shopping :D

baby

This Steam Holiday sale is balls.

Man, you're never gonna let that go, huh?

I might go back to not buying armor on round one just to spite you..

god nothing youve ever done has been more frustrating to me than you insisting on that point ofc im never gonna let it go

He's our HylianSeven equivalent of this thread.

Come to think of it, recalibrating all the way back at MGE might be fun hehe. The MG1 games on my smurf have been pretty hilarious, so I might kick my feet up and get cozy down in the trenches while I can.

Don't you be talking shit about my boy Hylian ArmA GAF will fucking cut you! :p

Lourio

I miss playing CS.

Mokoi, when you send me R6 invites, it always says your offline and the invite is no longer valid. /shrug

Top Bottom