• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

baby

people on reddit sucking allus dick saying hes "too good for liquid." allu is not that good lmao

hes incredibly average imo

cHinzo

people on reddit sucking allus dick saying hes "too good for liquid." allu is not that good lmao

hes incredibly average imo

He was good when playing with Mouz. His pistol and rifling skills has gone down a lot after playing with NiP. He was a god before. :\ Also that double AWP setup in Mouz did some work together with ChrisJ.

5eb2842db8.jpg

Can't win this shit, kill me please.

MayMay

Banned
WELP, saw on Reddit that NikkyyHD is working on a CSGO video and now I'm extremely excited.

This is the teaser picture (it's Cache, if you did not recognize)

For anyone that does not know her, she basically makes CGI frag movies. Only CoD up until this point, but looks like this next one will be a CSGO movie.

This is a CoD video she made a while ago and it's pretty sick, keep in mind thats no gameplay - just 3D animation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4P4dEyQXf0

And judging by the teaser pic the CSGO one will certainly be a real pretty video.. and then probably make everyone really sad that CS does not look that good lol

MayMay

Banned
Sry for wasting your precious 40 seconds time, Phantom Spiker ( ._.)

Guess I should've put a timestamped link :p. It's just an example anyways, the picture is the more important part.

What I'm trying to say is there's a cool 3d animated CSGO video coming up.

Edit:

And since I dont want to doublepost - this video is great if ppl havent seen it already lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omC1yfJEciw

baby

both those statements can be true.

considering he did worse with liquid than pyth did in his transcontinental games with winterfox, i think its safe to say he wasnt too good for them. he was equally responsible for the poor showing they put up against whatever team they played that day.

Glad GOD ALLU isn't joining a trash team like Liquid.

What is it with NA teams trying to steal NiP members. Can't develop your own good players, so they try to recruit the #1 Lurker(and Player) GeT_RiGhT, and the #1 AWPer Allu.

Next you'll tell me that CLG tried to buy out F0rest so they can actually have a decent Rifler.

tootsi666

allu gonna join a finnish premier team that wont make it to playoffs probably
Roccat has made it to Playoffs without a proper roster before. Roccat with allu could make it to Pro League.

I think he is going to Mouz (I think they already call in English with Niko). Hard to see allu be satisfied with Roccat even though all the players are now full time in CS.

Sajjaja

What is it with NA teams trying to steal NiP members. Can't develop your own good players, so they try to recruit the #1 Lurker(and Player) GeT_RiGhT, and the #1 AWPer Allu.

Next you'll tell me that CLG tried to buy out F0rest so they can actually have a decent Rifler.

I've never cringed so hard over someone's fanaticism of an e-sports team. Tame it down....please.

Round 3 into a match, Someone criticizes someone else onnthe team for not-force buying second round.

Dude takes offense, team-kills, causes one guy to abandon.

After our last game someone abandoned causing us to surrender.

Is DMG just literally a shit hole or is there something about my presence that causes someone to ruin a match every game. :(

fun fun fun

"Guys just surrender so we can move on to the next game. Nah dude I don't want to derank you don't derank if you get kicked kick me pls.
Kick me too pls.
and me"

MayMay

Banned
Is DMG just literally a shit hole or is there something about my presence that causes someone to ruin a match every game.

I mean, Id certainly just throw/troll if I noticed one of my teammates was playing with a controller at these ranks. Even if its just to restore balance Id try to do my best to make said person derank :^) Or at least not give them the win.

Also, you do derank if you get kicked. Kicked or not the win/loss still counts in the end. Why the hell did you kick them anyways.. >_< I would've kept them the fuck in and made them suffer until the match was over instead of giving them the easy way out.

Like as if I'm gonna agree to kick people when we're getting crushed. You better stick around for the 0-16.

baby

Finally won a game of Dust 2.

Other team had a Nova 3 and MGE in it. RIP

just means valve found a way to balance having you on one team ;)

Roccat has made it to Playoffs without a proper roster before. Roccat with allu could make it to Pro League.

I think he is going to Mouz (I think they already call in English with Niko). Hard to see allu be satisfied with Roccat even though all the players are now full time in CS.

roccat would take allu as far in pro league as nip did (nowhere)

plus, allu's rifling is even more mediocre than his awping, and you cant double awp all the time; mouz wouldnt be ideal.

RobNBanks

Banned

Because like NiP, NA is all about trying to get a likeable team because they know they won't gain fans through winning

MayMay

Banned
I know it's a bit early.. Merry Christmas Eve then!

Yeah, I bought one with Destiny (lol, it was the only bundle that wasnt sold out) and Bloodborne a few days ago but I havent actually had time to set it up yet. Have been spending a bunch of time with family lately.

I love how the thread I created because I wasnt sure if I wanted one turned into a warzone and everyone started fighting for over 10 pages lol

RobNBanks

Banned

Yeah, I bought one with Destiny (lol, it was the only bundle that wasnt sold out) and Bloodborne a few days ago but I havent actually had time to set it up yet. Have been spending a bunch of time with family lately.

I love how the thread I created because I wasnt sure if I wanted one turned into a warzone and everyone started fighting for over 10 pages lol

its gaf, you should have known that was going to happen lol

my favorite was some dude basically saying he couldn't be a PC gamer because it has nothing like infamous. i tried to avoid commenting until that point

rugioh

Banned
Just got this message on my main account, the only game I've played on this since october was my recalibration match with some GAF players here.

9xhf2qN.jpg

Mokoi

Banned

Smh you one of those peps and merry Christmas bruh

Just got this message on my main account, the only game I've played on this since october was my recalibration match with some GAF players here.

9xhf2qN.jpg
Ha Nahh man you played with gaf players and homes too

9xhf2qN.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

It was home, but he didn't cheat when he played with you.

*edit* Oh fuck, I lost my rank due to inactivity. I guess playing with cheaters completely wipes those games from the record.

Goddamnit home.

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
What are you guys talking about? Who's home, what happened?

What are you guys talking about? Who's home, what happened?

He is someone that we sometimes queue up with (not a gaffer), and he has a reputation for cheating. He's never cheated when he played with us in the past, but he decided to toggle on when we were playing against a super obvious cheater.

It was funny at the time...

MayMay

Banned
He probably did not even hesitate to think about who owns the account that he was using lol

I expected nothing less from the guy that spoiled me Star Wars \o/ Gotta love him.

Not like I care, Ill just use one of his accounts now........ and maybe get that one banned because sweet sweet revenge. :3

baby

LMAO

only time i think i played with that account on my main i lost, does this make me closer to getting my supreme back?

Valkrai

I think I may have ran into a cheater. Maybe it was GOTV not accurately showing his aim because most shots didn't even hit. Dude also went 49-11, it was literally just kill him and win the round.

RobNBanks

Banned
He probably did not even hesitate to think about who owns the account that he was using lol

I expected nothing less from the guy that spoiled me Star Wars \o/ Gotta love him.

Not like I care, Ill just use one of his accounts now........ and maybe get that one banned because sweet sweet revenge. :3

he hesitated for like 10 minutes because he didnt want to risk getting your account banned.

He is someone that we sometimes queue up with (not a gaffer), and he has a reputation for cheating. He's never cheated when he played with us in the past, but he decided to toggle on when we were playing against a super obvious cheater.

It was funny at the time...

its still funny.

it was probably his 1v2 that got him caught. should have never shot through smoke lol.

now that i think about it, they never even accused home of cheating did they? just the rest of us. probably just rage reports and figured "one of them have to be cheating" and got lucky

Top Bottom