• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

MayMay

Banned
So you're saying you guys pressured him into doing it, if he hesitated :p

So which one of you owes me an acc now? lol

im joking

RobNBanks

Banned
i told him if he got caught i would give you my third alt.

i have no use for it since my friends are never getting back into CS so i dont need it. if you want it that offer is still there

udiie

So you're saying you guys pressured him into doing it, if he hesitated :p

So which one of you owes me an acc now? lol

im joking

i gotta say, he really didnt want to do it but the other team was egging him on worse than we were so yeah
it was pretty funny though
merry christmas cs gaf

FIFFY IS BACK

I KNEW THE TEASING AT CLUJ WASN'T A JOKE

NIP IS BACK <3

l4sYLag.png

baby

wow, thats uh... wow. almost as questionable as col picking up frod

edit: dont think its legit anyway. no word from nip org, and i assume fifflaren is just back in sweden for the holidays.

wow, thats uh... wow. almost as questionable as col picking up frod

edit: dont think its legit anyway. no word from nip org, and i assume fifflaren is just back in sweden for the holidays.
I'm ready to see NiP lose a major finals again, Fiffy going 9-44. Lol

Yeah... Might just be a troll by Fiffy and F0rest, but I hope the NiP org is just asleep or something and will put a statement on their website later in the morning.

baby

I think they are both in San Francisco.

regardless, i think it would be kind of weird for nip to pay fifflaren enough for him to up and move back to europe just so he can underperform again.

also not impossible that hes gotten a job within the org under some other capaciity, not as a player.

rugioh

Banned
To be fair, why would they give u back the same rank if u haven't played MM in a long time? :d Back to the grind again!

I don't mind it, goofing around in the MGs is really fun because everyone is so laid back as opposed to LEM-SMFC. Pretty cozy games

MayMay

Banned
i told him if he got caught i would give you my third alt.

i have no use for it since my friends are never getting back into CS so i dont need it. if you want it that offer is still there

Hmm.. Ill let you know. Depends on if he has an account ready to give to me or not.

It's not like I need an alt, but it was quite handy for whenever we were playing dumb maps so thanks for the offer.

Edit: Nice ace

Been given €25 in my Steam account for X-mas by a friend for the Sale and CS:Go. However, very little games interested me at the moment (actually none). So I guess I'd like to invest it in CS, but how. Any recommendations? Skins and stuff I'm guessing?

baby

Been given €25 in my Steam account for X-mas by a friend for the Sale and CS:Go. However, very little games interested me at the moment (actually none). So I guess I'd like to invest it in CS, but how. Any recommendations? Skins and stuff I'm guessing?

hold on to it until a game comes out that you want

udiie

Haven't been on steam all day, nor looked at GAF much
What's up with steam right now? Any information get leaked? I see all the "random account access" stuff but it wasn't anything other than that right?

Hycran

Banned
Why are knives so damn expensive, cmon gaben, provide me with a christmas miracle and give me a knife for all of the compromised security

Haven't been on steam all day, nor looked at GAF much
What's up with steam right now? Any information get leaked? I see all the "random account access" stuff but it wasn't anything other than that right?

Nothing was hacked, but people were able to look at cached information.

MayMay

Banned
Silver 1 exists?

Lol, also if anyone here still uses their PS4 add me: EzioCroft

Forgot to ask that a few days ago when I got mine.

baby

well, after the holidays, my jobless college freshman pocket is practically empty because i like giving gifts a little bit too much and i dont have the creative skills to make gifts.

point being, if anyone in this thread (that i know, and would trust to pay) is in the market for a bayo fade (mw) and is willing to pay 290ish usd via paypal, im down. if not, i better study up on that low tier na scene again and get betting.

Top Bottom