• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

https://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/3yapa6/s1mple_to_liquid_100_sure/

This looks pretty legit tbh. This Victor Goossens could be a fake account of course but his location on Skype is his real location so it might actually be him.

Adding s1mple would definitely put them on top of NA imo.

He will become an american citizen and after he told all that he muted his mic to tell his friends.
Hmmmm...not really sure it's that easy. I think s1mple is trolling again.

Just lost a match on ESEA where my team-mate dropped 53 frags.

Lol, feel bad for him, losing 16-12 when he's just going off because me and the 3 others couldn't perform at all hahaha.

MayMay

Banned
Just lost a match on ESEA where my team-mate dropped 53 frags.

Lol, feel bad for him, losing 16-12 when he's just going off because me and the 3 others couldn't perform at all hahaha.

I dont think thats a thing worth posting here, or "bragging" about. It's more sad than anything - really.

Dont play ESEA with a controller, dont. dont. dont. dont. dont. dont. dont. dont. Go play CEVO.

Or buy a PS4 and play Destiny with me because I need ppl to play with.

Valkrai

I dont think thats a thing worth posting here, or "bragging" about. It's more sad than anything - really.

Dont play ESEA with a controller, dont. dont. dont. dont. dont. dont. dont. dont. Go play CEVO.

But why would he waste $60 playing Destiny lol

cHinzo

He could just play CSGO on PS3/360 :p

That way, you can play CS still just nowhere near us.

giphy.gif

Yes. Yes he should.

I'm not bragging. Just thought it was something worth sharing since you rarely see anyone dropping 50 kills in a non-overtime match.

I sincerely feel bad for the dude haha. It wasn't just me under-performing, I technically was the second best on the team. I only had like 12 frags, all 3 of us were at like 10-14 frags haha.

baby

I'm not bragging. Just thought it was something worth sharing since you rarely see anyone dropping 50 kills in a non-overtime match.

I sincerely feel bad for the dude haha. It wasn't just me under-performing, I technically was the second best on the team. I only had like 12 frags, all 3 of us were at like 10-14 frags haha.

12 frags in 28 rounds is pretty damn bad

12 frags in 28 rounds is pretty damn bad

Yeah, I know. Like I said, I under performed as well. We completely shit the bed as a team.

I'm actually doing pretty well (for my standards lol) on ESEA this month. Least I'm happy with my performance this month so far. Actually been improving a bit.

Hixx

It's only been a couple of weeks but I already miss high-level pro CS as my background noise :(

When does it all kick off again? I know there's that Faceit/Turner tournament in the next few weeks but that'll be about as interesting as t-side Cobble.

LOL

Sometime in January, my dear friend. Have the CS games been that boring?

It's so fuckin rainy today. I just watched Xmen Days of Future Past. Bleh movie.

I dunno I've been getting drunk with friends and family. Also by myself.

Gonna buy a 4 pack of Disco Dodgeball, holla at me for a copy.

RobNBanks

Banned
Got a gift card for Target for crimmus. Gonna turn that into steam cash and I'll scoop it later.

Ha I've owned this forever. Pretty fun game

i've always wanted to play it. didn't think anyone else would

looks like a fun game to fuck around with once or week or some shit
LOL

Sometime in January, my dear friend. Have the CS games been that boring?

It's so fuckin rainy today. I just watched Xmen Days of Future Past. Bleh movie.

im guessing you're not big on the whole comic book movies to begin with then, because DOFP was the best by far

cHinzo

im guessing you're not big on the whole comic book movies to begin with then, because DOFP was the best by far
The movie wasn't that impressive after watching it for the second time tbh. It had some inconsistencies. I liked The Winter Soldier more even though the first movie was boring as fuck.

Edit: Quicksilver was awesome though even though they didn't ask for his help after the escape which was odd. Happy to see him back in the X-Men: Apocalypse trailer.

RobNBanks

Banned
I put up a minimal wear mac-10 candy apple for 47 cents. someone buy it so i can get the 4 pack of Lethal League

fuckin steam requiring i add $5 even though i only need 41 cents

baby

i dont have enough cases to sell for letgal league but i am down for some robot dodgeball, ive had that game for like a year and ive hardly touched it

RobNBanks

Banned
Trade will be held for: 72 hours
- ate has not been using the Mobile Authenticator for 7 days or has turned off trade confirmations

you guys all suck gigantic black dicks

is there anyone that isn't a pleb and wants to give me an 8 cent item and i'll give them a copy of lethal league in return.

cHinzo

they were bothering the fuck outta me so i had no choice but to join.

and then you join spectators right away like a dick
Why would I sub if I dont feel like playing lol. U should have man'd up and done the same instead of agreeing to play like a pussy and then be mad at someone else!

Anyway rip also got the trade hold.

baby

- ate has not been using the Mobile Authenticator for 7 days or has turned off trade confirmations

is there anyone that isn't a pleb and wants to give me an 8 cent item and i'll give them a copy of lethal league in return.

the fuck? this system sucks jesus christ

udiie

its like, every time i am free nobody is in mumble or playing anything
just a bunch of silvers who sit around all day online or somethin
arma gaf owns our mumble now, yall fucked up

MayMay

Banned
Took (almost) a week off CS, played 2 matches today.. and I'm ready for another week off.

Holy shit the game is boring me to tears all of the sudden. I wonder if that means that I can finally dedicate myself to games other than CS..

I certainly hope so, but ill probably get sucked right back in.. like most people.

Valkrai

Sure, I'll need to add you on Steam and drop you something quick.

Ok never mind, I'm going to sleep now.

Top Bottom