• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Ironically enough I just talked to her about 2 hours ago for the first time in like 2 months. She's well. A sheriff's deputy called me as a reference for her and I lied and said she was not prone to angry outbursts.. so I'm soon to have some minority blood on my hands.

impact

Banned
[*]

LyDx9P8.jpg

supreme -> lost rank to inactivity -> single ak

Hixx

NiP revealing their 2016 team one player a day until NYD, beginning in 40 mins.

Ew.

Someone itt has a 40 minute edging session going on right now tho, I reckon.

Valkrai

Well that was a big waste of time and I just saw this like 10 minutes ago

Edit: NiP, what are you thinking? How can we improve in 2016? Keep Friberg of course!

Valkrai

Probably going to be the same roster with someone replacing allu of course.

NiP is so fucking stupid announcing it like this. This is nothing.

Hycran

Banned
Not sure if this is the right place for this, but if anyone is selling a gently used stat-trak knife in the $70 dollar range I would be happy to take a look at it.

RobNBanks

Banned
There are a lot of knives in that price range available on OPskins, saw a field tested blue steel falchion for 80 which is pretty nice. Just would rather give gaffers money than some random russian who will probably try and scam me.

opskins is legit.

i bought a Howl from there. you'll be fine with your $50 knife

There are a lot of knives in that price range available on OPskins, saw a field tested blue steel falchion for 80 which is pretty nice. Just would rather give gaffers money than some random russian who will probably try and scam me.

I have spent over $1000 on OPskins and it's totally legit. Never had a problem.

impact

Banned
There is absolutely nothing wrong with my mech keyboard but I wanna fuck around and buy a corsair RGB so bad lol.

best christmas gift I can remember getting since I was like 17 or so tbqfh

going from that logitech $10 all my life to this lol

quiche, have you ever sold anything on opskins? how hard is it to get a paypal payout?

it takes like two weeks to pay out but they do it. They do it in batches like once every two weeks or so. There is just a option to cashout whatever is in your OPskins wallet and as long as that much is in your wallet you will get the money when they do it.

baby

thanks for the info man, gonna try to sell my knife there.

wish there were real matches going on, fuckin holidays. dead season for bets

rugioh

Banned
best christmas gift I can remember getting since I was like 17 or so tbqfh

going from that logitech $10 all my life to this lol

That's right, you were still on a membrane keyboard before. Even bigger of a difference haha, enjoy it man. You should put the ripple wave effects on that mothafucka

impact

Banned
That's right, you were still on a membrane keyboard before. Even bigger of a difference haha, enjoy it man. You should put the ripple wave effects on that mothafucka

ripple won;t stay unless program is open so I just made one with some colors I like last night. they let you go all in on the customization

Starfield

To anyone who was thinking of getting in a relationship with me....sorry I'm taken now.

No seriously. Stop sending me those steam massages.

I mean it.

Stop.

pls.

I need to play alot more again. I am somehow now DMG wtf happened to ranks

impact

Banned
NiP-pyth-
NiP-friberg-
NiP-pronax-
NiP-xizt-
NiP-speedymicrosofotdude-

the fragging power in this lineup is INSANE. they could easily get knocked out in groups at every tournament.

Top Bottom