• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
This fucking pro scene and their stupid announcements and promises that they won't keep anyway.

They wanted to announce their second player 35 minutes ago

EDIT: Oh my bad they did, lol

baby

DE62D2F13344693BF01FF2B067C3C09C343C640B

the path to deranking is paved with wins, apparently.

Since NiP have decided to eek out their new roster day by day we've (those damn mods) decided to put up a thread, this thread you're reading now, as a means to collate all the threads together. This should hopefully stop the front-page takeover by speculation threads, Sherlock level 'WHO'S THE SHADOWY FIGURE YONDER' and other shitposts. I'm also not calling them Ninjas. I'm not 12. I'll edit this list as they are announced.
So fucking edgy. Really glad they decided to to save up their precious front page real estate so we can have more iBuyPower ban threads, or see more of Dazed/Steel/M0e raging and doing shitty things in NA Face It Pro League. We all know those are what is really important.

Love that subreddit. "LOL IT'S SO OBVIOUS THAT NIP IS DISBANDING SUCH A SHITTY ORG DON'T EVEN PLAY THEIR PLAYERS THE ORG IS GONNA DIE WHEN F0REST AND GET_RIGHT LEAVE."

"Oh fuck they didn't kick Friberg, lol it was so obvious they're going to announce all of the four veteran players sticking together."

I saw you friend requested me about a week ago. I'm not ignoring you but I won't be playing cs until sometime in January. I'm sure we could use you in a game :)

Edit: I might be fogshit though since I will not have played in like a month.

Added a bunch of you, but you're all fucking several ranks above MGE. Ridiculous. So not really a great idea to play with me, just hoping if anyone has an MG smurf so I can get carried to DMG lol. To make matters worse, fucking Russians just made me an MG2 again. Great.

Keep losing my fucking rank up games. :(

4 times now been the only DMG in a Sever filled with LE and LEMs after various winning sprees, lost every singe time.

PJSalt PJSalt PJSalt PJSalt

RobNBanks

Banned
esl cologne 2014 rebroadcast right now

the core 4 of NiP was godlike. How they had that much success with Fifflaren is absurd, dude was EU LeX.

24 rounds in and Fiff is 2-17.

image1451408003.png

Valkrai

Pyth revealed for Day 3. Time to snooze off, probably nothing new now.

Also they somehow fucked up again and revealed f0rest. Get_Right for Day 5.

dc1672127fdf34a00ccde0e2312b24da.png

RobNBanks

Banned
30 rounds and fifflaren has 5 kills.

1 was an exit frag so that shit doesnt count and another was a free kill on someone in a duel with Xizt

i knew fiff was bad, but he is worse than I actually remember.

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
30 rounds and fifflaren has 5 kills.

1 was an exit frag so that shit doesnt count and another was a free kill on someone in a duel with Xizt

i knew fiff was bad, but he is worse than I actually remember.

Is it that infamous 9-44 series?

cHinzo

I always wonder how exit frags don't count if they put a dent in the enemy's economy. The different between a 5k setup and a 3.4k~3.6k setup lol. Makes it easier to win the next game without legit rifles.

Well if Pyth ever wanted to become a Top Tier world class player, now is his chance. He's on a team with four of the best CSGO players to ever play the game. They SHOULD be able to carry Pyth and win against teams like Fnatic/EnVyUs in 4v5s.

Still hope Pyth does well for himself and helps the team get better. Can't wait to get his autograph at MLG Columbus!

usless ALLU's team qualifies. My controller has limited space to show signatures. I want F0rest, GeT_RiGhT, Xizt, and Friberg on the front handles, and Allu in the center. Fiffy in the back and Makilele on the back as well if Space is left.

rugioh

Banned
Well if Pyth ever wanted to become a Top Tier world class player, now is his chance. He's on a team with four of the best CSGO players to ever play the game. They SHOULD be able to carry Pyth and win against teams like Fnatic/EnVyUs in 4v5s.

Still hope Pyth does well for himself and helps the team get better. Can't wait to get his autograph at MLG Columbus!

usless ALLU's team qualifies. My controller has limited space to show signatures. I want F0rest, GeT_RiGhT, Xizt, and Friberg on the front handles, and Allu in the center. Fiffy in the back and Makilele on the back as well if Space is left.

Somehow the idea of NiP signing an xbox controller nearly caused me to burst out in laughter at work

cHinzo

nope. the 9-44 was at kato14

because LDLC full bought the next round anyway?
Talking about exit frags in general. :d

Pyth is a fine pick-up. He's a pretty good player. Would have been more exciting to see NiP switching it up and made a team with players like Get_Right, f0rest, Pyth, Pronax and Delpan/Twist. :_:

baby

pyth is a really great player. had a huge year, being instrumental in taking winterfox to the pro league relegation match.

rugioh

Banned
People think pyth sucks due to recency effect of him being on a crap team. He's not as bad as people are making him out to be.

baby

i like to shit on pyth because hes the antithesis to the "any eu pro > all of na" circlejerk. idiots always act like bringing in any eu player to any na pro league team will make then a top na team (allu -> liquid and all that)

i also dont think its fair to blame everyone but him on winterfox for their abysmal record.

rugioh

Banned
He's not good either

Well twist/pronax rejected them, what are they supposed to do lmao. NiP's biggest issues is that they're keeping their core 4 outside of allu. They will remain the team that they were late this year. Can stand their ground against anyone not in top 5, and can occasionally go on hot runs in a major.

Top Bottom