• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Uriah

Just make sure you set the refresh rate to 144 in your monitor settings. Also, set your resolution to 1024x768 (black bars of course).

Thanks for the reply. Already changed the refresh rate. I should leave vertical sync disabled in CSGO right?

Edit: Also, can I run the game in borderless windowed mode and will GSYNC still work?

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Thanks for the reply. Already changed the refresh rate. I should leave vertical sync disabled in CSGO right?

Edit: Also, can I run the game in borderless windowed mode and will GSYNC still work?

Yes, but you don't want to enable GSYNC with CSGO.

Pennywise

hopefully if this delusional fuck ever meets NiP they laugh at his stupid ass xbox pad and give him a mouse to use

tHv4MuD.gif

RobNBanks

Banned
People think pyth sucks due to recency effect of him being on a crap team. He's not as bad as people are making him out to be.

there's people that would pay to suck kennyS' dick and he was on a trash team (except for apex) and managed to stand out.

if you're just not winning then fine, but it's not like he was dropping 40k every game. For the whole EU Nova = NA Global shit, you would think pyth would be better. Which he was hyped as, "oh shit, a good european coming to america"

dude was average as fuck and that's a compliment

MayMay

Banned
Legit I think if the NiP guys (Or KARRiGAN) every made fun of me for using a controller, I'd switch to a mouse asap.

Might as well change immediately, there is no way they wouldnt make fun of you. Maybe not in front of you but as soon as you turned around theyd be laughing their asses off.

Decided to play in my Smurf since two of my Co-Workers want to play CS with me and they're only Gold Nova 4. (6/7 real life friends I have who play CS are Nova/Silver. Wish I had more friends who are my rank :( )

My smurf is apparently MGE now. Lol not even a Smurf anymore.

I wanna get my Eagle back. :( DMG is hell.

Mokoi

Banned
should be playing Call of Dead: Duty Trigger 14( can be found on the amazon app store) but I'm down. Using special coded program i will be playing on 120x120, so it should be good.

Sanjay

I was Gold Nova II before and then lost that rank and levels due to being inactive and had to rank to level 3 to play competitive again and then play one competitive game to a rank, I am lost for words:-
22220kos0.png

MayMay

Banned
Can I have your account?

Even if its just for a day?

Please?

I want to experience Silver 1

I'm kidding, but holy shit dude thats unlucky xD

cHinzo

Can I have your account?

Even if its just for a day?

Please?

I want to experience Silver 1

I'm kidding, but holy shit dude thats unlucky xD

Just play on ur main. :^)

Just won a 4 vs 4 game. Quality game. Vinka tilted from the first round 15 secs in when that guy teamkilled 2 of our guys. The 7 day ban though. :") Enemy decided to kick one of their own players halfway through the game when we were already up like 9-3 playing 4 vs 5.

frbrr

Just play on ur main. :^)

Just won a 4 vs 4 game. Quality game. Vinka tilted from the first round 15 secs in when that guy teamkilled 2 of our guys. The 7 day ban though. :") Enemy decided to kick one of their own players halfway through the game when we were already up like 9-3 playing 4 vs 5.

I still topfragged so it doesn't matter \o/

tootsi666

Yeah, NiP team totally wasn't dead for a while with GTR going to RGN with C9 and NiP org paid salary all the time and fired their CEO for no reason :>

impact

Banned
you're saying that like Xizt and friberg aren't both dead weight lol

allu, f0rest and GTR were the only tier 1 players on NiP. now majority of the team is tier 2-3. I mean EU DMG = NA global yet pyth couldn't even join a top 5 NA team so how fucking bad is he?

Valkrai

you're saying that like Xizt and friberg aren't both dead weight lol

allu, f0rest and GTR were the only tier 1 players on NiP. now majority of the team is tier 2-3

I'm not denying that they aren't but they're much worse off losing allu and picking up pyth. It'd be at worst a big downgrade or at best a sidestep.

MayMay

Banned
I feel bad for SBD

:(

He'll sit there watching streams desperately hoping NiP to win.. anything. Wonder if NiP magic is dead with pyth.

Don't worry though, NiP will disband for sure if they can't get results with pyth (they wont get any)

Valkrai

I feel bad for SBD

He'll sit there watching streams desperately hoping NiP to win.. anything. Wonder if NiP magic is dead with pyth.

Don't worry though, NiP will disband for sure if they can't get results with pyth (they wont get any)

I'm not expecting results from him. Him and Devilwalk were garbage even in NA.

baby

I feel bad for SBD

cant wait for them to not qualify for esea lan again- i wonder if pyth can carry a second team to relegation

Mr.Mike

I was Gold Nova II before and then lost that rank and levels due to being inactive and had to rank to level 3 to play competitive again and then play one competitive game to a rank, I am lost for words:-
22220kos0.png

I had a similar thing happen to me recently when I came back to the game, except I only went down to Silver 4 (though I don't actually remember what my rank was before, Nova something). I've made it back up to Nova 2, which is finally about right for my skill level ( I was getting accused of being a smurf in Silver). Now I guess it's time to actually get better at the game to keep ranking up.

Top Bottom