• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

God Allu wouldn't fit into NA CS. He's too nice and carefree and talented and humble to be on a NA team.

S1mple's toxic ass will fit right in with NA CS and their massive fucking egos.

I can't wait for Liquid to go out at the group stage again in their home land.

baby

i like to think sbd has been locked in a room with nip paraphernalia, xbox controllers, a computer, and a single dim lightbulb hanging from a wire for months and thats why his posts are getting increasingly weird and hateful.

RobNBanks

Banned
probably is.

i bought it bc it looked fun, then realized i had no one to play with. says you and maymay have it, but hes too busy going pro at CS and you're too busy going pro in r6.

i need pete and his wild turk

Valkrai

probably is.

i bought it bc it looked fun, then realized i had no one to play with. says you and maymay have it, but hes too busy going pro at CS and you're too busy going pro in r6.

i need pete and his wild turk

If you guys want to play it, I'm all for it. I love CS and R6 but I'll gladly put those aside to kill ducks.

baby

fr tho i hope you value your money more than to spend 50 dollars on a game thatll probably be like 20 in a few months

Maybe you guys can help me. Having problems with my mic in CSGO. If I have mumbles open it doesn't work in CS if I have mumbles closed it works. I just upgraded Win10 a few weeks a go and this is my first time playing CS since, I don't know if that is the cause or not. Any help would be great. Thanks.

Ludono

Hey all! Haven't had much time for CS of late since I'm buzzing around in Asia, in Hong Kong right now and off to Thailand next week. Probably be back in Germany towards the mid-end of January so you'll see me again soon since I know you all miss me ;)

how confident are you in your knowledge of the scene? if you havent been watching attentively for very long, i would start with a budget of 0$ and just writing down your bets to see how often you win for a while. based off of that and how much money you have, you can decide how much youre willing to invest into betting.

Ah I see, thanks. I've been starting to follow it real close for a few months now and catching up as well with the earlier stuff whenever I'm traveling or abroad.

So I was thinking that I could use this €25 as the '€0 feeler' and just see how I do and how the whole betting scene works. If I fail, I'll definitely wait a long time and research a bunch more before diving in again (if I do anyway).

Just not sure where to start with the skins and items.

cHinzo

Hey all! Haven't had much time for CS of late since I'm buzzing around in Asia, in Hong Kong right now and off to Thailand next week. Probably be back in Germany towards the mid-end of January so you'll see me again soon since I know you all miss me ;)
I was already wondering why u were perma-snoozing. Enjoy it bruh, say hi to my family for me while you're there. :^)

RobNBanks

Banned
FKpXBPV.jpg

finally no more shitty $100 office chair from staples that required me to sit on pillows after a few months.

Xizk

Bought a Duck Game 4-pack after this thread reminded me. I have a spare copy for 5.5€ if anyone is interested.

tootsi666

He is a good entry fragger for sure, but there are 3 players in nV I would rate higher than him. They are probably all on the list though

Hey, Duck Game is fucking awesome.

Indeed, hilarious when you got a full room.

R6S is dope af

Yeeeea!

udiie has had one for awhile and never had a complaint.

you could always not buy the "overpriced chair" and buy the GAF recommended Herman Miller

http://store.hermanmiller.com/Products/Aeron-Chair
Not sure if they were bootleg version or not but a client I worked for had those and man did those mess up my back lol.

RobNBanks

Banned
apex is good, but hes not even the best entry fragger on his team. he's also the worst player on his team, so at least 9 of the 20 players on this list will be Fnatic and EnVyUs members.

out of the remaining 11, we already know allu is there so f0rest/gtr are going to be on the list as well

last 8 im guessing is all of ex-TSM, Skadoodle, Guardian and Snax.

ive been using one of those for years (my dad brought it home from his office forever ago), and its by far the most comfortable chair ive ever sat in.

im sure the chair is amazing, after all look at the price.

tootsi666

apex is good, but hes not even the best entry fragger on his team. he's also the worst player on his team, so at least 9 of the 20 players on this list will be Fnatic and EnVyUs members.

out of the remaining 11, we already know allu is there so f0rest/gtr are going to be on the list as well

last 8 im guessing is all of ex-TSM, Skadoodle, Guardian and Snax.
Where is the 3rd/4th guy who wasn't at DHW? My guess is that shox and flamie will be on the list, kioShiMa and karrigan won't.

Top Bottom