• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

cHinzo

that's why i included him?

Hmm didn't read it properly. I would say only Device and maybe Dupreeh will get on the top 20 list though from ex-TSM. Rest didn't really stand out for me. KennyS and Happy are guaranteed in for EnvyUS, doubt NBK is gonna make it, same for Kioshima. I expect 4 Fnatic players to be in the list though with JW being the lowest of them. Prolly Olofmeister #1 with Krimz and Flusha after him lower in the rankings. Krimz had a really solid year and Flusha is the King of Majors.

baby

apex is good, but hes not even the best entry fragger on his team. he's also the worst player on his team, so at least 9 of the 20 players on this list will be Fnatic and EnVyUs members.

out of the remaining 11, we already know allu is there so f0rest/gtr are going to be on the list as well

last 8 im guessing is all of ex-TSM, Skadoodle, Guardian and Snax.

im sure the chair is amazing, after all look at the price.

pasha also had a fairly good year, definitely better than allu, so id expect him to be somewhere up there

cHinzo

Lol deranked yesterday with 3 losses out of 4 games. Ranked back up to Supreme after fragging hard today, that was fast! :D

Yesterday's games:

• 14 kills per game
  • 0,75 kills per round

Today's games:

• 27 kills per game
  • 1,25 kills per round

91b38d1833.jpg

baby

finally sold that fuckin knife. is there anyway to cashout all at once or do i really have to do it in 100$ increments, quiche?

Finally carried my way back up to DMG.

Out of MGE hell. Last time I was a MGE was like March 2015. I'm never going back.

If I can just get my LE back I'll be happy. :(

curlycare

So, allu to join ENCE;

ENCE eSports CS:GO 2016

• Aleksi ”allu” Jalli
  • Tom ”stonde” Glad
  • Miikka ”suNny” Kemppi
  • Juho ”juhob” Lampinen
  • Mikko ”xartE” Välimaa

tootsi666

Best possible finnish lineup according to disturbed but I don't think they will do anything internationally. Early 2015 3DMAX with both disturbed and allu was better IMO.

cHinzo

Meh stonde is really good, same for Juho. Sunny hasn't really impressed me tbh, expected more from him. The team will be fine, looks like one of those old Epsilon or Mouz tier line-ups.

cHinzo

Neo ranked 17 this year on HLTV. Personally I didn't expect anyone from VP except Snax on the list, since the rest didn't have any standout performances this year.

tootsi666

GosuAwards

I think the +apEX +kennyS roster move is overrated. Old Envy with shox was bad last summer when they were already dead but that team was really good for a long time. New Envy has already 2 disappointing results (EE Dubai and DHW). The team got out of their slump with the roster change but I can't see this Envy being remembered as good as old Envy was.

flamie on the other hand made Na'Vi a tournament winning team. Much better roster change IMO.

Edit. Not saying it was a bad roster change

baby

theyve never done an mlg event as far as i know. even if they did the only previous one, they havent been banned yet.

off topic, how fast do you guys think r6 will die? i dont want to spend like 30 on it just for it to tank after a couple weeks

MayMay

Banned
theyve never done an mlg event as far as i know. even if they did the only previous one, they havent been banned yet.

off topic, how fast do you guys think r6 will die? i dont want to spend like 30 on it just for it to tank after a couple weeks

It's probably not gonna die as soon as some people think. Alot of people really like it, and positive word of mouth goes a long way. That + the free content updates will probably mean the game is gonna have fairly long legs - On console, at least. Not sure about PC.

Valkrai

It's probably not gonna die as soon as some people think. Alot of people really like it, and positive word of mouth goes a long way. That + the free content updates will probably mean the game is gonna have fairly long legs - On console, at least. Not sure about PC.

I dunno, I think it'll be more successful on PC rather than console. Of course, it won't be as huge as CSGO though.

baby

by r6 dying i mostly mean people currently playing in this thread not playing because its not really a game im gonna boot up uplay for to play by myself

udiie

anyone who supports MRA/GG agenda bullshit can go fuck themselves in my books

and yeah, baby I'm gonna keep playing r6 provided I didn't fry all the outlets in my room with the tea spilling onto my surge protector too

baby

its real weird to me that people keep saying dh "drama" and that rl is "kind of a dick sometimes."

i wish i could choke a bitch and get off that easy

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
With the way they act on Twitter I can't imagine they'll be around for long with a major broadcaster.

Top Bottom