• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

RobNBanks

Banned
Just to be clear: you think iBP were harshly treated in comparison to other sports (football, cricket, rugby etc)?

those arent sports m8

and no, i was just trying to say that usually there's a "three strikes" rule to stuff. Whether it's sports or life in general.

udiie

not giving people a chance to repay their mistakes is one of the easiest ways to get people to never change or try harder to hide further criminality
one and done is like the worst philosophy ever when it comes to punishment theory.

GUYS THEY'RE TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE WTF

baby

how am i supposed to trust its isaac when his previous account was NotOmega. its a paradox

not giving people a chance to repay their mistakes is one of the easiest ways to get people to never change or try harder to hide further criminality
one and done is like the worst philosophy ever when it comes to punishment theory.

GUYS THEY'RE TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE WTF

uses for a criminology degree:

1. social work

2. forum arguments

RobNBanks

Banned
much better
iw2Bda5.png
Throwing a game isn't a mistake. It's hilarious. Love it when great QBs like Adam Sandler shave points.

PS let me back into my special place Rob I'm locked out cuz new name.

i added you back earlier today before work bc i remembered you're on the 5th name

impact

Banned
they won't, literally everyone in the game wants them unbanned because everyone in high level CS knows how many times every team has thrown matches

it's really just the completely clueless CS players that want them banned, and Valve has shown time after time that they only care about the dogshit casual players. cuz skins or something

oh hey, look who was right again

notice how no pros think they should be banned, because all of them know how many matches have been thrown. bubububu wait, it's ok to be a bad person and steal skins as long as volvo didn't catch you.

RobNBanks

Banned
yawn

cuz whats FPL.

"pay us $7 a month to play DMGs that think they're pro instead of potentially getting paid while playing other pros"

tootsi666

I'm assuming ESL will do the same for obvious reasons.

Now they just have to wait for Riot's inevitable CS clone to come out
and then get banned from toxicity.

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
I'm assuming ESL will do the same for obvious reasons.

They'll definitely be doing their own version of FPL soon. Heard some NA players confirm it on stream.
I mean they have to with all the publicity and new players Faceit gets because of FPL.

Blizzard

Banned
Does anyone have any theories at all for why Valve changed the bot AI? Is it just to make sure that the team with the bot is at a disadvantage?

I can't think of any other reason they took out the hold command. Now you can't stop the bot from suiciding.

MayMay

Banned
Wait, they took out the hold command? I didnt even notice. I know there's some bots that have a slightly more.. rebellious AI than others but I was unaware they removed it completely. When did that happen?

But, just in general, a team with a bot is obviously supposed to be at a disadvantage - to prevent ppl from kicking their worst player if they'd be better off with a bot.

Blizzard

Banned
Wait, they took out the hold command? I didnt even notice. I know there's some bots that have a slightly more.. rebellious AI than others but I was unaware they removed it completely. When did that happen?

But, just in general, a team with a bot is obviously supposed to be at a disadvantage - to prevent ppl from kicking their worst player if they'd be better off with a bot.
Yeah I've seen the worst player thing before.

And yeah, I think it was one of the patches in the last month that took it out.

Great Scott, it's cold in California

Quit crying and buy rainbow six already. Fuck cs.

Huh, I tried spamming the hold command 4-5 times in T spawn on Mirage and it had no effect. Maybe it's certain AI?

If you spam stay here at the bOT it ignores you. One and only one person on the team needs to issue the command once and only once after the buy time has expired and the round has begun.

baby

its amazing to me how much stamina the eu>na circlejerk has on the csgo reddit. going so far as to defend vp and ldlc for exploiting their fans via insider betting info, where valve has stated the exploitation is why ibp is still banned.

Top Bottom