• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

impact

Banned
so is this CSGL team supposed to be good? why are they getting destroyed by a t4 NA team

LMFAO OSKARISH WITH THE FULL SPRAY WHIFF

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
That was the worst spray I've ever seen in pro CS

MayMay

Banned
quality bait

anyone else cant wait until Rivitur is unbanned in a few weeks? lol.Gonna be something truly special seeing him and SBD in the same thread. Should just get a mod to close CSGAF down in advance.

Valkrai

quality bait

anyone else cant wait until Rivitur is unbanned in a few weeks? lol.Gonna be something truly special seeing him and SBD in the same thread. Should just get a mod to close CSGAF down in advance.

Maybe then we can fully join RainbowGAF :D

Mokoi

Banned
Impact can you link me that vid of hades unloading clip from boost on cache and not killing U. I needs it thanks bruh.

Valkrai

if the tiers each include one team each then maybe id agree with you about optic being a t3 na team.

shields are almost as good as they were in 1.6 you dont know what youre talking about

So they were worthless?

Taking out shields is ezpz, most shield users are garbo.

impact

Banned
[GRAPHICS]

– Visually upgraded all first-person arm, hands and glove models.

[KILLER REPLAY]

– Fixed a bug where client could sometimes get stuck in Killer Replay with a black screen.

– Fixed a bug where victim weapons could sometimes be invisible in Killer Replay.

– Player’s own footstep sounds are now correctly mixed as third-person footsteps during Killer Replay.

– Voice communications are now not faded out before and after Killer Replay.

[SOUND]

– Reduced volume falloff distance for USP-S.

– Removed high frequencies from Killer Replay tape sound.

– Adjusted falloff curve of ricochet and impact sounds.

– Minor mix tweaks.

[MATCHMAKING]

– Added official game servers in India.

[LINUX]

– Upgraded to newer version of libSDL.

– Improved game performance during the end of match scoreboard.

– Sound options now distinguish between headphones vs two-speakers options.

[MISC]

– Added support for in-game broadcast of Regional Minor Championships.

Wow. Amazing developer. Amazing patch. Can we get a Valve appreciation thread in the gaming section?

cHinzo

zowie also just released their 2016 line with lighter button switches and fixed mouse wheels
Fak. I like the current button switches, but the mouse wheel is crap. Using the Zowie EC2-a myself and it's godly! Great mouse for palm grip and hybrid users.

Mokoi

Banned
to br fair those gloves do look nice

How long until I can buy stattrak camo gloves and slap stickers on them
Nahh everything looks like shit on 800x600 which every one plays on. Useless addition. Volvo pls update bomb model to look like clock. Now that's a good update.

impact

Banned
41FjQnmp5XL._SY300_.jpg

best mouse right here "i went pro in TF2 using this mouse" -neogaf

baby

You can flank easily or hit their weak points for massive damage. EZ

Also what's a good mouse? Was thinking of a SteelSeries Rival or one of them Logitech G ones.

imo go zowie or go home. steelseries mice are best as collectors items with fancy designs, zowie mice are nice plug and play with no heavy software required. logitech mice are only good for bhop scripting (theyre binds, i fucking hate all of you -udiie)

def go for an fk or a za if you ask me

Clydefrog

get a Razer mouse if you don't already have enough LEDs on your case/keyboard

it also stays lit up when your computer is off, which is great of course

impact

Banned
are you guys like lefty freaks or something? why does everyone like the FK and ZA over the superior EC series

also this game of thrones game is definitely worse than rainbow six

yea, it was definitely your crosshair that was holding you back

good choice man, you will be MG1 in no time.
True true.

Nah, I'm just gonna change everything until I fucking fix my shit. Changing my Cross-Hair, my buying habits, my weapon habits, the way I play sites, the sites I play, my attitude while playing etc.

I know it's all mostly placebo, but least it makes it so I don't just rage quit and uninstall the game for a week before I start playing again. :p

I know I'm good enough to be DMG at least... I'll get back up. Just gotta believe and use a little NiP Magic. 8)

frbrr

I just keep winning all my games, first time in forever that I don't have any losses in my recent games tab.
matchmaking must be broken

Top Bottom