• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Deltoid

Banned
so blizzard buy mlg assets... mlg hosting next major... does anyone have any details on what's actually happening

edit: oh apparently it's a straight up acquisition, everything will probably go on as normal then

UGtN3t4.png

RIP Skin Life.

Just put down a small bet on 'Cs Go Lounge' and when I click on 'my bets', it says 'No active bets'. And the item is also gone from my inventory...what is this?

rugioh

Banned
i actually feel bad for fxy0

Judging from that HLTV you would be one of the few. Kind of funny to see how most shit on him but are cursing valve for keeping swag/steel/DZD banned. Makes you wonder... if C9 kept their momentum through the summer and America had a strong team to rally behind, would the outrage be as bad as it turned out to be?

impact

Banned
Judging from that HLTV you would be one of the few. Kind of funny to see how most shit on him but are cursing valve for keeping swag/steel/DZD banned. Makes you wonder... if C9 kept their momentum through the summer and America had a strong team to rally behind, would the outrage be as bad as it turned out to be?

where are you reading this? HLTV is shitting on ex-iBP as well....

the people that post on those forums literally have no brain.

where are you reading this? HLTV is shitting on ex-iBP as well....

the people that post on those forums literally have no brain.

HLTV is probably the biggest cess pool of idiots I have ever seen. Coming from starcraft and imagining HLTV to be the TL for CS. I was just blown away.

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
HLTV users are just trolls man. They're smart people pretending to be stupid.

Reddit on the other hand are stupid people pretending to be smart.

impact

Banned
HLTV users are just trolls man. They're smart people pretending to be stupid.

Reddit on the other hand are stupid people pretending to be smart.
HLTV is mostly decent players that are fucking stupid and/or trolls

Reddit is mostly horrendous silvers that love Valve and have no idea who EYEBALLERS are or what counter strike is. This is who Valve caters the game to, unfortunately.

baby

best cs community online = esea. so much e-flexing, so much drama.

ct weapons cost more because the game is slightly ct sided in general, so the economy is slightly t sided, put simply.

Mokoi

Banned
I invites u bb not my fault u to busy being pugstar.

Get paid on the 15th. Dragon doogmas comes out on the 15th. Coincidence? I think not

if any of you cunts want to jump in rs6 with bieby n me - we trying to do a 5 man shield squad. pls add me on uplay: sneakypete. (with period)

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
Even the COD fans over on the Optic Subreddit have realised how shit daps is but everytime someone mentions it, a brigade of Daps fans come over to defend him

"Man this Daps dude his horrible, can never hold the B-site"
"You just don't understand. He is the IGL and he isn't supposed to get frags"

ughh

Top Bottom