• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Clydefrog

Still got the SMFC

LmyDuWe.jpg

Hixx

Have shell casings always made a noise?? Was watching a game and noticed that the AK sounded a bit different, a metallic ping at the end of each shot. So I went to see if it was just a bug in that match or some shit but even the pistols have it.

Have my ears evolved overnight or is this new

Imagine if its not new and I've not noticed this over 1000 hours D:

TUSR

Banned
some awp shots are sounding muffled from the glove update, which isn't explicitly indicated in the change log

is that part of the "minor mix" change

wow smurfing at GNM-MG1 level and didn't realise how many people just want to throw, I was trying to help out someone and its nearly impossible and just takes forever. anyone else around this level who wants to join us?

Blizzard

Banned
Have shell casings always made a noise?? Was watching a game and noticed that the AK sounded a bit different, a metallic ping at the end of each shot. So I went to see if it was just a bug in that match or some shit but even the pistols have it.

Have my ears evolved overnight or is this new

Imagine if its not new and I've not noticed this over 1000 hours D:
I saw someone on Reddit mention the same thing (unless you were that person), so it's probably new.

impact

Banned
wow smurfing at GNM-MG1 level and didn't realise how many people just want to throw, I was trying to help out someone and its nearly impossible and just takes forever. anyone else around this level who wants to join us?
I have a mg2 account I'll play

It's my true skill lvl

Mokoi

Banned
Poor quoche got so angry had to smurf to feels good. Typical wale behavior

frbrr

The only thing that annoys me about the new awp sound is that the fear factor of the giant "BOOOOOM" when it goes off is totally gone, it just doesn't feel powerful enough now.

The metallic rattling sound from the ak is also a bit annoying

MayMay

Banned
Yeah.. why not. I'll play if I'm around when you guys start. Not quite sure yet if I'll be around though.. So just send me a message when yall start filling up the server lol

Valkrai

That was a fun game, I just feel bad for barely getting even.

It was definitely fun to have AWP duels with Mayhem ;D

Also Clyde, you weren't far off from final score.

cHinzo

I predict 16-10 and Quiche loses in the 10 man.

It ended like 16-11 or 16-12? Still pretty close game though, was fun! Cobblestone is one of the most boring maps ever though, with that lame B take every round on T side. Have u seen any map where u could go push into one site every round on such a high succes rate? Where are the stats btw? :^)

Hixx

My scoreboard said 15-16 at the end, so I think we can call it a draw because the game clearly felt we were robbed.

RobNBanks

Banned
It can also be horrible if the captains don't pick seriously

The problem is that captains are chosen randomly, which means one game captains can be you and speedybluedude.

Right off the back it's going to be unbalanced teams

You should always be captain, then Xizk/Overdoziz the next two considerations if they're playing (one of them usually is)

Top Bottom