• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

cHinzo

i need to find out what secrets vinka has on chinzo

Vinka was secretly playing on 2 accounts at the same time. I only played during the Cobble game.

gg sorry i sucked

Dat spray control though!

cHinzo

Dafuq u guys talking about. And my plays aren't dumb, they are just high risk okay. Plus my sound is fucked up, so I can't make those outplays like u guys. >_>

MayMay

Banned
Guess I can cross embarrass myself twice in a row on a US server off my bucket list.

Just don't invite me lol you didnt do it for months so dont start now. I unlearned how to play with 120 ping.

lol

I'm sorry guys.

udiie

OG Maco did that beat better anyway
no he didn't
I want to watch mission impossible rogue nation at work but I'm pretty sure I'll get fired

udiie

haven't seen it yet, figure the slow night tonight is perfect timing
plus I think I've seen antman upwards of 30 times now and despite loving that movie I'm about to kill myself

MayMay

Banned
Hey - who said I listen to that! I only listen to the one true rap prodigy that is Soulja Boy

Edit: Obviously that is when I can't listen to Money Boy instead, repping my country like no other https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCfm-vWuQRk

can't even write that stuff as a joke without feeling disgusted, no offense if there's any soulja boy fans in here lol

MayMay

Banned
let's hope the economy crashes hard - I want a dragon lore.

Edit:

Same thing happened to DoTA2 and TF2 high tier items. While DoTA2 economy crush didn't affect game popularity much because of how big DoTA following is, I think economy crash of TF2 was one of the main reason of game fading into obscurity.

If you think CS:GO is immune and that's it won't happen to it, just few years ago CS scene was almost dead, including CS:GO. Do you think that Arms Deal update was a coincidence that it was released just before the resurgence of CS popularity? Certainly this won't help it.

Yeah, because skins becoming cheaper is totally gonna make people stop playing CS. Pack it up boys CS is gonna "fade into obscurity"

RobNBanks

Banned
same thing happened to dota and tf2, and tf2 died so thats gona happen to cs

nevermind that dota just broke 1 million concurrent. there's only one possible outcome, death.

Valkrai

same thing happened to dota and tf2, and tf2 died so thats gona happen to cs

nevermind that dota just broke 1 million concurrent. there's only one possible outcome, death.

I never heard of these economic crashes in Dota or TF2, anything to explain what happened there?

Also if that happens, I don't think CSGO will end up the same fate as TF2.

Edit: Although this is very concerning especially with Lounge having such a massive impact on the economy and influence on the CSGO pro scene.

RobNBanks

Banned
being one of the people that played CS when it was dead..

if (it won't, but if) economy crash kills CS, sign me the fuck up. In fact, how can I speed up the process?

Top Bottom