• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

udiie

a customer on self proclaimed disability told me I didn't appreciate David Bowie because I didn't have any of his new CD in stock tonight
ok

Clydefrog

gBssqBf.gif

Divius

My smoke alarm went off once when the batteries were empty and it was so incredibly fucking loud and it hurt my brain so much, I'd rather burn to death than ever hear that devil noise again. I just tore the thing off the wall, took out the batteries and threw it away.

yolo

MayMay

Banned
the worst thing is if you're a small child and cant reach the damn thing and your parents arent home and it just keeps beeeeeeping

MayMay

Banned
My PC just gave me a bluescreen while playing CS lol what. And it was so much fun playing with 3 super upset random ._.

Also yeah, tall as fuck!

baby

speaking of skins, since im planning on forfeiting all of my inv value to bet fodder, i was wondering if anyone wants to take the batman copies wutang and/or the nitro with equivalent stickers for skins of the same value of the base skin

this is mostly because the stickers are worth like 7/8 dollars now + sentimental value and it would be a terrible waste to give it to a csgl bot, which would then give it to some rando who wouldnt appreciate it

(ill throw in garbage for free)

udiie

speaking of skins, since im planning on forfeiting all of my inv value to bet fodder, i was wondering if anyone wants to take the batman copies wutang and/or the nitro with equivalent stickers for skins of the same value of the base skin

this is mostly because the stickers are worth like 7/8 dollars now + sentimental value and it would be a terrible waste to give it to a csgl bot, which would then give it to some rando who wouldnt appreciate it

(ill throw in garbage for free)

i would absolutely preserve batman copies wutang if you wanted to
that gun is a national treasure

udiie-dA-KiNG
damn straight

baby

a public school is really boutta have better computers than my laptop

this steam mobile authenticator shit is so dumb, cant transfer it to a new phone at all

Top Bottom