• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

So glad Pro CS is back.

Even gonna take my hand at betting again.

Na'Vi > CyberZen
G2 > Luminosity
G2> Na'VI

Luminosity > Na'Vi (cause fuck Na'VI)

Fnatic > EnVyUs
TQM > Titan
TQM > Fnatic

Fnatic > EnVyUs

soultron

Banned
That skins market crash theory is so hilarious. Feel like dupers are a small problem that only affects high value items. Also, with the amount of items that get destroyed with VAC bans, things might even out.

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
I stopped betting a while ago but thought about putting some skins into LG as I was fairly certain they'd win.
Wish I did.

Hixx

g2 got smashed on Inferno by CyberZen.

Luminosity beating NaVi.

EUCS is dead

flamie :O

edit: how did NaVi not get the fucking OT there wow

Hixx

Never understand people who peek an AWP when the pressure is 100% on the AWPer. Fallen had to flush flamie out there...

Makielele "NiP tried to get me for 2016, but I didn't want too. I'm too good for NiP at this point."

Loses 2-0 to fucking Luminosity Gaming. Karma hahahaha.

Not a great day for betting, overall broke about evening thanks to the LG/Na'Vi upset. Hope tomorrow is a better day.

impact

Banned
not a big fan either, I wouldn't have been upset if Valve unbanned swag but not DaZeD or steel.

but I won't deny he's got the highest CS IQ in NA. He could help any team really as a coach. New C9 for example would really benefit from a coach like him. Since that won't happen I don't even know who they could get, but with tournaments now allowing 6th man ingame any team without one is at a pretty big disadvantage. Pronax seems like the best possible 6th man atm but apparently he's still making a team with Shitwalk and schneider?

Mr. X

My friend's younger brother started streaming himself playing, wanted to be sure it's okay to share the link first. I'm a fighting game guy, not a FPS player but I did watch him make Summit mad by beating his team and seen his inbox of messages from playing on ESEA. He has a team for the season and stuff if that's interesting.

Kqly literally killed the Titan Org, and people wonder why other people who tarnished the reputation and integrity of the game, the Organization's brand, aren't welcomed back into the scene.

RIP Titan. Shame to lose such a big member of the CSGO pro scene. They weren't the best anymore, but damn did they try. :(

Valkrai

Sad to see Titan go (Also time to sell Titan stickers now boiz), looks like getting Scream was a last ditch effort for them.

Goddamn it KQLY

Valkrai

I think I'm done with this game for now, so frustrated.

Edit: On the bright side, the money I probably was going to spend on ESEA or Faceit is gonna be well spent into better gear.

Top Bottom