• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

cHinzo

C72E57445291B198F8E44B52B62B0882F818521F

K Volvo, we need to talk.

RobNBanks

Banned
C72E57445291B198F8E44B52B62B0882F818521F

K Volvo, we need to talk.

there's no other way around that. If a Global/Supreme is going to party up with silvers and shit, then they get matched up against other Globals/Supremes.

there's no inbetween for "balance". it's not like 2 supremes and 3 LEs playing 5 LEMs or something

MayMay

Banned
That reminds me, Omega does your offer still stand regarding the alt acc? If not - is there anyone else in here with a spare smurf they could lend/give to me for a while?

Just until that guy home gets me a new acc, I just don't know how long that'll be. Could be a week, could be a month.
But he can't escape.

impact

Banned
if golden = shittier then yea

windows 7 is useless now, unless you enjoy your CPU cores not being utilized.

PSA: NiP fucking sucks. They picked up a shitty that couldn't make it in a top 15 NA team

Valkrai

if golden = shittier then yea

windows 7 is useless now, unless you enjoy your CPU cores not being utilized.

PSA: NiP fucking sucks. They picked up a shitty that couldn't make it in a top 15 NA team

You know its an issue if they're losing to fucking E-Frag

impact

Banned
E-frag are a good team though

bubble, v4c7oR and dream3r are world class players, whereas only GTR and f0rest are on NiP. I'm not surprised NiP lost first half.

stop poking the dead horse with a stick impact

NA will always be kill

I don't know why....maybe it's the weather...or different climate.

they chinese bro, wNv.Jungle and wNv.Savage along with Project.KR solo and the Lunatic-hai boiz were top tier Counter-Strike asians.

Valkrai

E-frag are a good team though

bubble, v4c7oR and dream3r are world class players, whereas only GTR and f0rest are on NiP. I'm not surprised NiP lost first half.

they chinese bro, wNv.Jungle and wNv.Savage along with Project.KR solo and the Lunatic-hai boiz were top tier Counter-Strike asians.

They are good players, while NiP is NiP. There's absolutely no excuse for them to lose to E-Frag if they do in the Bo3, especially with this "new" roster that they hyped up.

Top Bottom