• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

MayMay

Banned
Heyy Id chill in Mumble with you but this dumb paper doesnt write itself - and I need to have my relaxing classical music on in the BG to focus so no talking.

1000 more words.. the end is in sight \o/

impact

Banned
no Soul Sac bosses in PC version and 30fps is kinda whack, but it's still way more fun to play on controller and bigger screen. I just wish they made it harder in kiwami version, it's mad ez if you have 3 or more ppl.

udiie

WfzxcXh.jpg
my journey through silver

frbrr

this stream sounds just like the mic of every russian in matchmaking.
8000 people in the background, some guy pontificating in russian and the occasional shitty 90s eurodance track

Lourio

Anyone else got this message when trying to bet?

gK9oYcc.png

I do have the mobile authenticator enabled.

Maybe I shouldn't even bother lol.

Valkrai

No its not and I'm doto pro

Yea I get that. I guess betting just isn't meant to be.

Yeah, it's probably the most boring esport that I can think of in recent memory. Think I'd rather prefer League or Smite over falling asleep in Dota.

Although best spectator sport is Rocket League :)

Edit: Dota people in general seems to be angry at Thorin lol

Valkrai

This Na'Vi/TQM match gonna be good. D2, Overpass, and Mirage. Please win this Na'Vi.

The funny thing about CS and Dota communities is that both are convinced the other one is the worst

Yeah, I do think both communities are very much similar to each other. Only thing that's a shame in CSGO is we have no International :(

Starfield

Won 3 games already, each of it with most mvp's and carry, no rank up

what do I have to do Bethesda? What do?

c8121dba62.jpg

20b210adb0.jpg

e23abd371c.jpg

894ae50700.jpg

c9920f58c2.jpg

Best Counter Strike: Global Offensive Team in the world as of 15/01/2016

Top Bottom