• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

udiie

odah not only posts some dumbass images without quoting them but also expects a rankup after 3 wins?
#shouldntbesurprised

MayMay

Banned
Cologne developed into a proper ghetto in the past few weeks. First ppl getting raped, now ppl breaking in muh car!

H9JnHXwh.jpg

RIP car window.
I wonder if a refugee did this :c

Valkrai

Cologne developed into a proper ghetto in the past few weeks. First ppl getting raped, now ppl breaking in muh car!

RIP car window.

Was that from the Re-fugees concert?
Sorry, had to make that stupid reference

Good thing TQM choked harder than Na'Vi so skins are safe.

Valkrai

I won a key from that Na'Vi match, is it worth getting one of those Weapon Cases (I don't think it works for an operation.)

Edit: Holy shit Mayhem, is it that bad in Germany now? :(

MayMay

Banned
Just read about the ESL rulechanges.. hmm.. interesting. I wonder if this is the first step of getting rid of the Deathcam completely.

goddamn man stay safe...

It's aight, I'm surprised this didnt happen earlier. The area I go to University in is a pretty damn huge shithole.

Nah, it's not that bad, don't get the wrong impression! Like it's no warzone. Its just that the recent influx of refugees makes certain shitholes that already had a bunch of crime into even bigger shitholes with alot more crimes. Just listening to the radio makes it obvious that there's alot more dumb shit happening here than usual. And then there's stuff like the new years eve gang assaults / rapes that made international headlines etc etc.

Anyways, don't want to spam too much off-topic in here lol.

soultron

Banned
Even as someone who uses a jumpthrow bind (RIP my ALT key), I think inconsistent smokes will make for more interesting games and spectacular upsets that hinge on an errant or deft nade throws. Think of it this way; if someone's getting crushed and their emotions affect their throw timing, you'll either have spectacular hole-in-ones or nade that are totally ineffective. It will be neat.

It also means other team members relying on that nade will have to confirm it was effective and get that info before proceeding. Makes me think what will happen to situations where CTs on Inferno that smoke Banana but then go A will make their B site players use their smokes early if the spawn smoke is fucked. That's just one example.

Pennywise

I won a key from that Na'Vi match, is it worth getting one of those Weapon Cases (I don't think it works for an operation.)

Nah.
Smaller crimes like that are pretty common in some cases.
Theft of bikes, breaking into cars to steal radios and so on.

I mean I live in a town with a 90k population, for comparsion cologne got about 1m, and people still broke into the car of my gfs father while he was here for 5 minute on OUR parking lot.
They also broke into the basement of our flat and stole my brothers bike out of our personal basement.

More serious crimes are more common in cologne obviously, especially drug traffic is going up.

Did they stole anything or did you leave anything that catched their attention ?
My gfs father left his laptop bag in the car (it was only filled with books...).
Good luck with your insurance.

Mokoi

Banned

RIP car window.
Haha that looks like my seat when I fell asleep and hit an 18 wheeler. Stay safe man.
Think of it this way; if someone's getting crushed and their emotions affect their throw timing, you'll either have spectacular hole-in-ones or nade that are totally ineffective. It will be neat.
Shouldn't have been allowed imo. I mean isn't the point of being pro cs eports player is that you're really good at the game. That includes landing those hard smokes consistently without using script.

cHinzo

Pronax' team looks alright. Nothing special really and will not challenge either NiP or Fnatic. Looks like a solid tier 2 team though. Kinda Property-tier when Sweden still had teams like NiP, Fnatic and LGB as the top teams.

Top Bottom