• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Hixx

Stop letting motherfuckers who don't understand CS direct your twitch stream.

People were already fighting in that round after they cut away from Guardian and another saving, turned out one of them died but it was more important to have a close-up of Happy's bumfluff beard.

RobNBanks

Banned
Missed fnatic v lg as I was watching Sunderland be Sunderland but I've just seen this http://oddshot.tv/shot/starladder-cs-en-2016011612749357

What are you doing anders, there's just no need for it.

i've been saying this shit for months

anders has the fakest hype in the world. he got famous for his hiko are you kidding me shit and feels like he needs to do it for everything now

CS commentary will be much better for the next two months

baby

read the thread and legit thought fnatic was upset by lg the way that one dude who was mad about analysts was talkin lmfao

Valkrai

I really regret not picking Na'Vi, Woulda had $10 winnings at least

Christ, it's like watching a bunch of Speedys lol.

I think even NiP would stand a better chance here.

nV have been so lightweight since Cluj. Ironic that they've won all their matches against Fnatic since then, yet outside of that event can't capitalize on it. Na'Vi is on winning streak against them since that final, but again they need to overcome Fnatic (who also has been on a winning streak against their last year boogeymen TQM). Would be nice for Na'Vi to win for a change, but Fnatic will take this....

cHinzo

Yo that Navi connector smoke on train. Nice.
U mean where they smoke the B side of connector? Yeah if u watched the videos of the best NA IGL u should know how to throw it by now. :D

Anyway this is Na'Vi's tournament to lose. They're on fire.

I really regret not picking Na'Vi, Woulda had $10 winnings at least

Christ, it's like watching a bunch of Speedys lol.

I think even NiP would stand a better chance here.
Well yeah, NiP is a top 3 team. NA'VI is barely even Top 10.

Can't wait for Fnatic to completely wreck Na'Vi tomorrow.

Mokoi

Banned
if map is picked then just play the map. yall are straight aids doodoo.

edit: that fefels offesive and this cs trhead is a safe zone.

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
I would be down. Exams finally over and I've yet to play a 10 man with you guys.

So if you still need someone just give me the server ip

MayMay

Banned
16:11 Inferno

2fa187abb0.png

I like PopFlash, good system.

Hello! So I played this back in the day... on PS3 (lol) and loved it.

I just love a good old round-based bomb/hostage mode. Currently enjoying the hell out of Rainbow Six, but I've been thinking of trying GO on PC.

Anywho, I assume GO has some good matchmaking so that a newbie like me can learn without getting creamed right? I'm a little intimidated :(

RobNBanks

Banned
Hello! So I played this back in the day... on PS3 (lol) and loved it.

I just love a good old round-based bomb/hostage mode. Currently enjoying the hell out of Rainbow Six, but I've been thinking of trying GO on PC.

Anywho, I assume GO has some good matchmaking so that a newbie like me can learn without getting creamed right? I'm a little intimidated :(

Like Rainbow Six you can't jump straight into ranked MM. However, unlike Rainbow Six, the casual MM is completely different and isn't a similar experienece.

You probably won't learn anything through casual

Top Bottom