• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

baby

on9HWCf.png

pls davey

jk cant trade yet

cHinzo

if you're asking me, i wanted to see how Rick Fox's team did
Well, they won, but they were playing the worst team in the league. I would say Echo Fox is a bottom tier team, together with TiP and Dignitas. Maybe also Renegades, but gotta need to watch some more games from them.

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
Gotta love Reddit.

"Why do people say IBP players shouldn't be life time banned? You want esport to be treated like a real sport, then treat it like a real sport. Match fixing always gets you a life time ban"
Provides no proof or examples -> upvoted.

I reply and say that this isn't true and offer multiple examples from real world match fixing scandals -> downvoted

Yeah. I'm extremely disappointed with that bet yesterday D:

That clutch by Na'Vi was still nice and they've done really well recently but couldn't beat the #1 team in the world.
Na'Vi never does anything worth while. They upset the better team because Guardian decides to actually do something one series in a tournament, they go to the semi-finals/grand finals, and then Guardian becomes terrible again and Na'Vi get stomped.

It's a joke, and just gives Fnatic free trophies. When's the last time Na'Vi even won an event? IEM San Jose against NA teams? Wow.

Finals should have been Fnatic vs EnVyUs. Cluj Napocca should have been Ninja's in Pyjamas vs EnVyUs, all actual fun and exciting matches to watch with the Top 3 teams facing each other.

But nope. 2-0 stomp outs everywhere because Zues, Edward, Flamie are bad.

cHinzo

Navi got 4 tournament wins and was 5 times runner-up last year vs NiP's 1 tournament win and 7 times runner-up. Just saying. :^)

Valkrai

I think this match is the definition of me not understanding NA CS.

Eh if Splyce wins ez 2 bucks, if not just 4 cent skins gone lel

Edit: I thought Optic could just trash through Splyce, generally better players though right?

udiie

No. Honestly both of those teams are pretty similar in terms of skill.
You really shouldn't be betting on games you don't have any idea about tbh

Valkrai

No. Honestly both of those teams are pretty similar in terms of skill.
You really shouldn't be betting on games you don't have any idea about tbh

Odds are good (9%) but I have some general knowledge of them.

Seems like that 91% seems to be mostly based of it being Optic.

Valkrai

LMAO what a shitshow from Optic. Splyce dropped the ball several several times but somehow still managed to lose in OT.

Edit: I'm legitimately thinking Splyce is a pug team. Why are they not even watching A?

baby

LMAO what a shitshow from Optic. Splyce dropped the ball several several times but somehow still managed to lose in OT.

Edit: I'm legitimately thinking Splyce is a pug team. Why are they not even watching A?

this is splyce's third or so match with this roster

I think this match is the definition of me not understanding NA CS.

Eh if Splyce wins ez 2 bucks, if not just 4 cent skins gone lel

Edit: I thought Optic could just trash through Splyce, generally better players though right?

splyce has several talented players with half or less than half the experience of shahzam, rush and naf

baby

Wasn't this roster Dogmen or whatever it was called? They were former 3sup (some of them)

Edit: Yeah, only new player in that roster is Davey. Not familiar with him however.

only new player is the new igl lol.

he did lead their old lineup but the lineup was changing like every 2 weeks in the offseason

regardless, everyone on splyce (arya excluded) has more talent in their pinky toes than daps and stanislaw have in their entire bodies

impact

Banned
Gotta love Reddit.

"Why do people say IBP players shouldn't be life time banned? You want esport to be treated like a real sport, then treat it like a real sport. Match fixing always gets you a life time ban"
Provides no proof or examples -> upvoted.

I reply and say that this isn't true and offer multiple examples from real world match fixing scandals -> downvoted

Reddit is filled with Valve loving cocksuckers that blow at the game. Whatever choice Valve made they were going to back them up 110%

Such is the life of "PC" "gamer" "master" "race"

baby

to be fair i dont know if its a good idea to follow my example, im the closest thing splyce has to a fanboy because i think davey and jasonr are the biggest up and comers in the na scene other than maybe koosta

and uber if you count networking as an in game skill

tootsi666

E-Frag is close to qualifying to IEM Katowice without dream3r. Would be nice to see them at a big tournament. They kinda disappeared after few promising LANs

Top Bottom