• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

udiie

p3icARz.png

relyks looks like he aged about 20 years since i last saw him

baby

its amazing how long nme has kept koosta from getting poached

how much do you have to pay a player of that level to play with mainline and relyks?

really disappointed by splyce in this final so far. really expected more from them

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
Liquid should finally get rid of adreN and do everything they can to lure koosta away from enemy. s1mple is just as good with the rifle as he is with the awp so there shouldn't be any conflict in roles.

Also, I like Vansili, very solid caster. Speaking of which, what's blu doing at the analyst desk? He's just giving the most basic analyses ever.

Mokoi

Banned
All of the players, including winners of Grand Slam titles, were allowed to continue competing.

If tennis wants be considered a real sport i demanded they are banned for life and there entire families jailed.

MayMay

Banned
Yea I could play one 10man if we were to start in the next 15 mins or so, but that seems highly unlikely.

Server now has 1:55 round time and 40 sec c4 time when using pugsetup, btw.

cHinzo

If tennis wants be considered a real sport i demanded they are banned for life and there entire families jailed.

Well yeah they should be, but the problem is more the tennising bodies has been tryin to brush this under the carpet. If Volvo would have been corrupt, the iBP players would prolly still be playing. :^)

baby

Not gonna play tonight. U guys have fun though!

Didn't expect NME to be that big tbh. Who's funding that shit?

i doubt most orgs were willing to pay very much for him as he didnt really receive much exposure- meaning he wouldnt help much with pr and he didnt have half of reddit sucking his dick like a stewie2k or manajumas shroud

really the only people who knew his value were the actual players and a small portion of the community that actually watched premier matches

RobNBanks

Banned
1.5 million split for the S3 and 4 of EEPL.

seems like it's getting closer and closer to the point where sticker sales aren't going to outweigh shitty prize pools.

tootsi666

I think Majors already lost their special status tbh. With EPL, ELeague, IEM and DH Masters rivaling Valve Majors with similar level on competition and/or prizepool there are no clear "Majors" as in best and most prestigious tournaments anymore IMO.

Ofc teams will still go to Valve Majors because of stickers.

frbrr

I think Majors already lost their special status tbh. With EPL, ELeague, IEM and DH Masters rivaling Valve Majors with similar level on competition and/or prizepool there are no clear "Majors" as in best and most prestigious tournaments anymore IMO.

Ofc teams will still go to Valve Majors because of stickers.

for me it comes down to what the pros prep and bootcamp for, and that's still only the valve majors.

Top Bottom