• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Valkrai

yea but it actually works when they do it

Someone is bound to get salty as fuck when they get removed eventually.

like that NA player that tried to get his teammate VAC'd because he got cut.

Yeah, that's what makes this a bad idea. Because someone will get cut (Not gonna name names here
karrigan
but this could go wrong quickly.)

Edit: How would they even do roster changes if all of them are co-owners?

tootsi666

Players running the org worked just fine for Team Secret in Dota. TQM's situation could be different behind the scenes though

Edit. ENCE played Vexed on train (finns don't play train lol) so they deserved to lose. Also nice to see that orgs are now investing in finnish players. 2 weeks ago allu was the only fulltime pro, now there are 10.

RobNBanks

Banned
Players running the org worked just fine for Team Secret in Dota. TQM's situation could be different behind the scenes though

yea but iirc overrated grandpa Walshy was pretty upset when the Ogres decided they were tired of trying to carry him.

but it doesn't seem like that's a situation they need to worry about for quite some time. All 5 players are really good, it's just a matter of getting things to gel like NaVi did.

Team Karrigan - by Karrigan - for team -by Karrigan - in Collaboration with team Karrigan, by Karrigan.

Yay TQM. I hope they have a good year this time... They deserve so much more than how they place. They're good enough to win LANs and Majors, don't know why they choke so much.

RobNBanks

Banned
Rod Breslau ‏@Slasher 2h2 hours ago
Heroes of the Storm will have $4 Million in prize money for 2016. Second string LoL and Dota players take note.

Rod Breslau ‏@Slasher 2h2 hours ago
Blizzard now putting up $8 Million in esports prize money for Starcraft 2, Hearthstone and HotS in 2016. Blizzard stepping up as needed.

Meanwhile, Valve's funding into CSGO.

sabu.png

yea yea sticker money

RobNBanks

Banned
idk how they can rely on sticker money when it's only ebettle who makin that dooough.

dragons dogma is so fuckin good. Mad at myself for missing out when it released.

did you really want to play 15fps dragons dogma?

How anyone could enjoy watching pro hearthstone is beyond me

one of my friends who has hated competitive gaming and never understood how i've watched it for years watches this shit

i don't get it either

Valkrai

did you really want to play 15fps dragons dogma?

one of my friends who has hated competitive gaming and never understood how i've watched it for years watches this shit

i don't get it either

I don't get how you can be professional at Hearthstone, it seems to be the most random card game out there.

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
edit - wow they got offers of 10k per month

edit 2 - 9k per month currently. god damn

Dayum, that's a lot of money. Other top teams probably make just as much, I would've thought they would make something in the 5-6k ballpark.
Factor in sticker money, price money, stream etc. and they probably make around 300k at least. Jesus

Valkrai

Probably not, most ppl buy it on Steam I guess. Game peaked at around 6000 players today on Steam, so popular! lol

That's actually a lot more than I expected. It sounds like one of those niche games like Football Manager.

One sim I actually do want to try is Euro Truck Sim or that one in the US coming soon.

Top Bottom