• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

impact

Banned
i actually like the Renegades. :<

Guess you guys determine which teams are shit by which teams I support!

this is all our faces when reading your posts

tJaBJjl.gif

tootsi666

I wonder how many orgs that farm team will go through this year

Edit. Funny how none of the top teams have team houses but Tier 2-3 teams/orgs want one

MayMay

Banned
The latest update (https://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffe...erstrike_global_offensive_update_for_12016/):

Among other things, I liked these two:

So the bot kick thing is fixed.

Fixed? More like ruined. Now we will be stuck with shitty bots and cant even kick them to get ones with a bit better AI ._.

I guess they should just remove the Bot AI and give each bot the same behaviour anyways. I'm sick of the bots that buy dumb shit even though they have enough money for an M4/AK

Blizzard

Banned
Fixed? More like ruined. Now we will be stuck with shitty bots and cant even kick them to get ones with a bit better AI ._.

I guess they should just remove the Bot AI and give each bot the same behaviour anyways. I'm sick of the bots that buy dumb shit even though they have enough money for an M4/AK
I get your point, but it feels to me like Valve wants bots to be mostly bad. Otherwise, it's an advantage to kick the lowest player and keep going for a good bot.

MayMay

Banned
Yeah, they're bad no matter how you look at it. But they'd still be bad even if they bought sensible things instead of Bizons and M249s lol

MayMay

Banned
I dont get it man http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1173611

The publishers have to agree for that to happen, so why would Valve do such a thing? They should know best that reminding ppl of the console CSGO version is not gonna do the game any favors..

Alot of poor ppl are gonna be up for a big disappointment if they got into watching CS and then see the CSGO Xbox 360 version on Xbox One and decide to give it a shot.

The publishers have to agree for that to happen, so why would Valve do such a thing? They should know best that reminding ppl of the console CSGO version is not gonna do the game any favors..

Alot of poor ppl are gonna be up for a big disappointment if they got into watching CS and then see the CSGO Xbox 360 version on Xbox One and decide to give it a shot.

i'm going pro at the xbox version. I can now finally get global. what a time to be alive.

RobNBanks

Banned
That would be a waste of time for a developer that takes months to remove the ability to kick bots

There's also like 3 people that would play it. There's no ADS

i'm going pro at the xbox version. I can now finally get global. what a time to be alive.
I know you're joking but I don't think they ever added ranks to the console version

That would be a waste of time for a developer that takes months to remove the ability to kick bots

There's also like 3 people that would play it. There's no ADS

I know you're joking but I don't think they ever added ranks to the console version

Yeah I know haha. I played CSGO on consoles first and actually when I plugged my 360 in to buy some rock band songs a couple of months ago I checked it out. It's amazingly bad.

tootsi666

It's a nice retirement home for sg@res

Edit. ESL unbanning VAC banned pros is weird. It hasn't been 2 years yet. I think it's just a mistake in their system

mOE stack

I think they are "Torqued" in the CEVO last change qualifier

Valkrai

no one posted about m0es team
better than TSM already

Link?

Edit: Thanks tootsi. That's infinitely more better than new TSM as it is. TSM has to be the biggest loser for CSGO. So stupid to let them go for a team that probably is the same skill level as Winterfox.

Haha I honestly always wanted to try playing 360 CSGO against and see how I perform on their against the console crowd.

Lourio

Making me hungry now.

Did you know: Blueberries contain significant quantities of both antibacterial and antiviral compounds, and have a reputation in northern Europe of fighting infections.They may also help protect against heart disease.

:-D

Mokoi

Banned
It's a nice retirement home for sg@res

Edit. ESL unbanning VAC banned pros is weird. It hasn't been 2 years yet. I think it's just a mistake in their system

mOE stack

I think they are "Torqued" in the CEVO last change qualifier
woah this team will win major or at least win one map at lan compared to old luminoszsity

PS. Don't give out business cards. People start calling you for shit. It is just a gesture doesn't mean U actually contact the person!

I've been thinking about the possibility of Faze buying out a CSGO team (as was rumoured) and what that would entail for the community.

Where would all the COD players go? Would they just stay in the DM matchmaking pool? Would Valve have to nerf the AUG/SG553 because they're being used a lot more due to ADS?

baby

I've been thinking about the possibility of Faze buying out a CSGO team (as was rumoured) and what that would entail for the community.

Where would all the COD players go? Would they just stay in the DM matchmaking pool? Would Valve have to nerf the AUG/SG553 because they're being used a lot more due to ADS?

bruh they already bought g2 no offense

MayMay

Banned
any chance at a gaf game? was gonna play some faceit but i forgot i alt tabbed so im banned for 30 minutes.

Don't think so, I was looking through my friendslist earlier and didnt really see enough ppl around to play - so I didnt bother.

If there are enough ppl though, Id probably play.

RobNBanks

Banned

udiie has never used the AUG or SG so not sure why you think that matters

Top Bottom