• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

But $250 on one skin. Is it really worth to spend all of that just for a skin that isn't even that good looking?

It's about the price tag not the look. It's so when your expensive gun is on the ground and someone picks it up they can say "this dude isn't good with money."

Valkrai

It's about the price tag not the look. It's so when your expensive gun is on the ground and someone picks it up they can say "this dude isn't good with money."

I still feel like I don't understand spending hundreds or thousands on skins like that. I can understand less but $250, you could get some new games, gear, literally anything more than virtual skins.

RobNBanks

Banned
I still feel like I don't understand spending hundreds or thousands on skins like that. I can understand less but $250, you could get some new games, gear, literally anything more than virtual skins.

I spent $350 on a Karambit.

As for buying games, there's nothing really to buy as I normally don't play single player games. My time is put into either CSGO or Siege. As for gear, I posted my DXRacer two weeks ago. I also don't have to worry about buying a new mouse or keyboard.

and as for why someone would spend that money on a skin, I can only give you my reason.

I wanted it.

Valkrai

As for buying games, there's nothing really to buy as I normally don't play single player games. My time is put into either CSGO or Siege. As for gear, I posted my DXRacer two weeks ago. I also don't have to worry about buying a new mouse or keyboard.

and as for why someone would spend that money on a skin, I can only give you my reason.

I wanted it.

All right. I feel different on it because I still need to get better equipment and want to upgrade my PC. For me, I really want to spend my money on different games (My investment in CSGO isn't as high as it was before opening cases)

baby

I wanted it.

you tried to spend 350 on a knife but steam just decided not to charge you you mean

udiie

match two of silver 3
UKmwWks.jpg
still no rankup

baby

how can people still be so supportive of rlewis after he choked a dude and got a job at breitbart i just dont get it

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
I don't know why I keep setting my alarm to the scheduled start time of a match.
Probably could've slept another hour until the LG game actually starts.

cHinzo

I don't know why I keep setting my alarm to the scheduled start time of a match.
Probably could've slept another hour until the LG game actually starts.

Yeah those games never start on time.

ChrisJ on fire this game! Sick 20-9 half for him. Hope Mouz wins.

RobNBanks

Banned
taco gets a bunch of kills. camera never goes to him.

hes about to engage in a duel, lets spectate the awper by restroom

shit like this is why i don't really watch anything outside of majors. these observers do worse than blind people

rugioh

Banned
taco gets a bunch of kills. camera never goes to him.

hes about to engage in a duel, lets spectate the awper by restroom

shit like this is why i don't really watch anything outside of majors. these observers do worse than blind people

Why ESL/Valve still hasn't figured out a way to provide HLTV feeds for tournaments is really stupid.

baby

someone tried to make an intro frag vid for the pronaxs new team and they had to include a fnatic vs lemondogs clip for devilwalk its hilariously old

Ludono

So I'm back in EU guys, my holiday in Asia was nice :D

Hoping to warm back up onto CSGO over the coming week and hopefully get my old rank back (apparently got deranked LEM to DMG while I was gone :( )

baby

So I'm back in EU guys, my holiday in Asia was nice :D

Hoping to warm back up onto CSGO over the coming week and hopefully get my old rank back (apparently got deranked LEM to DMG while I was gone :( )

just wait until you lose one (welcome to mg1)

Top Bottom