• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
Count me in as well. Would love a game on Santorini

MayMay

Banned
MayMay
vinka
rob
baby
udiie
hixx
haribi
confrontation
cHinzo
shadownet

So just hop on server and mumble I guess and we'll start when everyone is in,

aka time to wait for cHinzo

cHinzo

MayMay
vinka
rob
baby
udiie
hixx
haribi
confrontation
cHinzo
shadownet

So just hop on server and mumble I guess and we'll start when everyone is in,

aka time to wait for cHinzo

I just give everyone the time to join and get ready before the game. Our Santorini game was pretty close. Great to see it more optimized now. Stable fps all across the map. Can't wait till they put it in the official map pool.

Is there any more reliable ways to record the past 30 seconds/minute of a game instantly?

I currently use Xbox, Record That, but it sucks when I get that nice 4K clutch round, press the key to record, and it isn't working. :(

baby

I just give everyone the time to join and get ready before the game. Our Santorini game was pretty close. Great to see it more optimized now. Stable fps all across the map. Can't wait till they put it in the official map pool.

speak for yourself

i was getting 350 on some parts and 100 on others....

on 800 x 600

Hixx

hUEUICs.jpg

GG lads. Should make Haribi play through a VPN from the US
EuvEO5Z.png

baby

I did because I said fuck it. Risky and dumb but if they somehow win, raking in some actual good skins.

I'm expecting RIP mostly.

if you wanted a risky bet you shouldve gone for woosah. at least they have 1 known player for actual skill and not streaming

Top Bottom